Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Streaming Crackle

R Cawte

First off, apologies if this is a re post, this is the first time I've found this happen

when I bought my 2011 TitX Mondeo I was seriously over joyed with the fact it had bluetooth and even more happy (maybe a bit to much) when I found it could also play the music that way as I'd always wanted it.

After owning the car for a year now everything was going great, but in the last week I have noticed that the bluetooth audio is crackling badly. It's like a bad radio station or something. It interferes with the music and makes it (for me anyway) un listenable.

Has anyone else come across this and found a fix??

I have tried re-setting the radio but it hasn't made any difference. And I've checked the radio, CD and USB and they all work fine with no interference.

Unfortunately I haven't got any other devices to check. But I did check the calls this morning with a pointless call to my missus and everything seemed fine. It's just streaming the music

• 11 months later...

I have the same problem with my iPhone 6 when linked to my Kuga. Not sure what happened but everything was fine for a long time but then one day it just started to happen. USB and also aux is fine. So annoying and I can't find an explanation for it.  Maybe an iPhone update is the cause but there's nothing on apple with regards to this.