Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Sized Number Plate

Athique

Hi!

Does anyone know of a place where i can order a custom sized number plate? I need one that is sized 430mm x 312mm. I do not intend to mess with spacing etc so thats fully legal. Would also of course need to have the BS mark and manufacturer and post code.

I only ask because I've bought a new set of gloss black grills from my 2010 Facelift Focus (see picture) and it looks like the section reserved for mounting a number plate was for the asian market perhaps

Any online avenues greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Capture.JPG

try some online number plate makers and give them the sizes, they should be able to do it 

Thanks @salsheikh. I'll fire off a few messages to some of the online sellers!

The honeycomb grills look fantastic @wilto...I've seen very few pictures of these fitted to a Zetec S. Can't wait for some daylight to fit them myself! I also got the gloss black fog surrounds too which were seemingly thrown in for free...hopefully they will all set off my white car nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

Went with ProRegPlates in the end...used their Showplate designer and just added the legal details such as BS Mark at the bottom myself. Can recommend them if you want a totally custom sized number plate like mine which is 430mm x 135mm that you can make online using their designer...delivery was fast too!

I have concerns with that company.

It's registered as trading from Bradford and is offering show plates for sale in the UK which is illegal.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ahh sorry I didn't realise show plates for sale here in the UK were illegal! I just presumed it was ok as long as they were only used at events etc

On 23 February 2016 at 2:04 PM, Athique said:

Thanks @salsheikh. I'll fire off a few messages to some of the online sellers!

The honeycomb grills look fantastic @wilto...I've seen very few pictures of these fitted to a Zetec S. Can't wait for some daylight to fit them myself! I also got the gloss black fog surrounds too which were seemingly thrown in for free...hopefully they will all set off my white car nicely.

I'm going to colour code my fog light surrounds when I get chance, and if I don't think they look right I'm going to try and get them modified to the "tunnel" effect like the RS similar to the image below 

image.jpeg

Ahh sorry I didn't realise show plates for sale here in the UK were illegal! I just presumed it was ok as long as they were only used at events etc

It is illegal for an UK based company to sell show plates and must be a registered (with DVLA) plate manufacturer to sell UK legal plates.

It is not illegal to buy show plates but it is illegal to attac them to a vehicle on public roads or anywhere where they may be deemed to be used to deceive or such like.

It is not illegal for non-UK based companies to supply show plates to buyers in the UK but the above rule applies.

Most 'show plate' sellers tend to be based in the Channel Islands or ROI (at least on paper) to bypass UK plate regulations.

UK sellers can only provide plates that are bsau145d compliant.

Non-standard logos are also not permitted, only GB, NI, SCO, CYMRU, ENG are allowed (with associated flags including the Euro stars), Car manufacturers logos have become popular but are a no-no and will draw a blue light faster than you think (well, my blue light at least 😈)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club