Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S body kit on Style?

Eddie86

I'm paying more than that as a 23 year old driving a 1.1L Peugeot 106. I think there's some bit of info missing from this... Are they just a named driver? Do they live in the remotest part of the land? Do they only do 15 miles a year?

If not, then I need the name of the insurance company :P .

I've just bought a new Zetec 1.4 TdCI, and my premium is £480 for the year with admiral, although it's a 10-month bonus accelerator policy. I have two years no-claims, and an accident 4 years ago. My girlfriend is on the policy and she's a doctor whilst I'm a teacher. I don't know if the occupations make a difference.

My current insurance for my mk7 1.2 Style 82 is £624 annually. I'm 22, I've never had an accident, I've got 5 years no claims and no points. I'm with Direct Line and I'm the only driver on the policy. I don't think I'm going to tell them about the body kit. I'll probably just play dumb and say it was like that when I bought it.

This excuse doesn't work. If you insurance company can void your insurance they will. It is up to you but this is a pretty big risk your taking. after seeing it happen to someone I know, i can tell you it's definately not worth it

This excuse doesn't work. If you insurance company can void your insurance they will. It is up to you but this is a pretty big risk your taking. after seeing it happen to someone I know, i can tell you it's definately not worth it

i agree with that. this is why i got all the sports kit as a factory fitted option.

Get the car at 4:00 on monday

can not wait! :D

So where are the pictures then or are you another one that got his wheels and dropped off of the face of the earth (well FOC anyway)?

If you dont mind me asking, what insurance company are you with and are you a named driver?

I am 20 with the same model of Fiesta and I am paying £2000 with no mods or points on my licence!

I'll pay a little over £700 as a 23 year old with 2 years no claims and no accidents ever. Most quotes I get are £1000 or more. I've only found one place that gives me a decent quote.

Please do tell who your insurance company is!

My current insurance for my mk7 1.2 Style 82 is £624 annually. I'm 22, I've never had an accident, I've got 5 years no claims and no points. I'm with Direct Line and I'm the only driver on the policy. I don't think I'm going to tell them about the body kit. I'll probably just play dumb and say it was like that when I bought it.

sorry for the delay in reply.. I'm with CIS Co-operative Insurance, I am the Policy Holder and my Dad is a named driver on my policy, I am down as 'student - living at home' and my car is kept on a driveway each night, car use is down as "social only" not "social and commuting" I think..

Don't really know why it's so cheap, might be down to location or something. My Dad sorts my insurance out as I don't have a clue :lol:

sorry for the delay in reply.. I'm with CIS Co-operative Insurance, I am the Policy Holder and my Dad is a named driver on my policy, I am down as 'student - living at home' and my car is kept on a driveway each night, car use is down as "social only" not "social and commuting" I think..

Don't really know why it's so cheap, might be down to location or something. My Dad sorts my insurance out as I don't have a clue :lol:

That might explain it. I'm working so I need commuting. My car won't be on a driveway, but in a car park (I live in an apartment block).

I'll take a look at CIS though. See what they can do for me. Thanks.

Just found this site for a fiesta body kit. Looks cool with out fog lights.

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/catalog/ford-fi..._1263_3010.html

Fair enough if you like it, but i think it falls into the same category as every other aftermarket bodykit which i have seen for the new fiesta - an overpriced collection of silly stuck on plastic bits. For the money, i cant see why you wouldnt buy the Ford bodykit.

Fair enough if you like it, but i think it falls into the same category as every other aftermarket bodykit which i have seen for the new fiesta - an overpriced collection of silly stuck on plastic bits. For the money, i cant see why you wouldnt buy the Ford bodykit.

i agree ive not seen one decent body kit other than fords OM

I would strongly advise anyone not to avoid telling your insurance company of any post-purchase modifications or accessories. They will check with the dealer where it was purchased for the order specification and if you ever have to make a claim and especially with young drivers, they may very well void your policy then you are bu**ered for future insurance as well (one of the declarations taking out insurance is "have you ever had a policy cancelled".)

It really isn't worth it - basically, if you're spending £10k plus on a car, why try and save yourself a bit by telling porkies on an insurance application?

Btw, I'm a Claims Manager so I know all too well how it works.

So where are the pictures then or are you another one that got his wheels and dropped off of the face of the earth (well FOC anyway)?

Still waiting to get my phone back, but when i do i will take some pics :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club