Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Climate control bug

sierragls

got a problem with my climate control, when i set the temperature on the display say 18 deg C, after i turn the engine off then get back in a bit later to use the car, the climate control setting goes back up to 23 deg C, im oretty sure its not susposed to do this, im sure its susposed to stay on the temperature i left it on before turing it off, has anyone else got this problem?

got a problem with my climate control, when i set the temperature on the display say 18 deg C, after i turn the engine off then get back in a bit later to use the car, the climate control setting goes back up to 23 deg C, im oretty sure its not susposed to do this, im sure its susposed to stay on the temperature i left it on before turing it off, has anyone else got this problem?

my old vw was digital and had a preset temp even if i changed it once the cars been switched off for a bit and restarted it goes to the original manufacturer setting could be the same here

Got a problem with my climate control, when I set the temperature on the display say 18 deg C, after I turn the engine off then get back in a bit later to use the car, the climate control setting goes back up to 23 deg C, I'm pretty sure its not supposed to do this, I'm sure its supposed to stay on the temperature I left it on before turning it off, has anyone else got this problem?

On my '03 Ghia the climate control does remember the temperature that was set when turned off so I'd say yours has a problem. You could try disconnecting the battery for half an hour (make sure you've got the radio code) to reset the ECU.

There's a separate forum for CMax owners by the way.

thanks for the advice, I did try ecu reset, but that made no differance, will have to go back to the garage i got the ecu update done at.

i had posted on the cmax forum, but there is little activity on there, and not many have climate control, so i thought i would post in this forum, as they use the same climate set up,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club