Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2016 - Get your tickets here!

jamesm182

6 hours ago, Steve said:

OK, The tickets are now starting to go out via email. This will take a couple of hours to do.

Since the takeover of the event all tickets are now e-tickets. These are then printed and shown on the gate. Instructions are all in the email.

If you receive your ticket in your email then simply reply to the email letting us know you have received it. Also, check your email spam box.

All tickets need printing, it needs to be on paper unfortunately.

Will there be any members there at the crack of dawn?? we need someone to help organise the pitch, otherwise it's mayhem. Please Let me know.

@Steve I will be coming early we can organise the stand and make it look good n neat so will get missus up early a think it says entrance from 6am? 

4 hours ago, Phil 87 said:

Fiesta RS confirmed! lol

@Phil 87 yeah :P just will not see a Rs spoiler on this beuty nor will you see any Rs letters on ma car al leave that to the professionals :P 

that would be awesome james. I am unsure how this new company are organising space and if they are cramming people in.

We would like a nice lines of cars, dead straight if poss.

We will be up early but not sure at 6am, so usually by the time we arrive some people have parked and then walked off to look at the show. So for the rest of the day its awkward to get the pitch organised. So we need to get organised from car one really.

Also, if anyone cannot make it then please email me steve@fordownersclub.com we will try and sell your ticket on for you.

Just a confirmation from me - I'm still coming, but I won't be parking on the stand now - no longer have a Ford :( Not sure if this might help at all but thought I'd let you know :)

14 hours ago, Steve said:

that would be awesome james. I am unsure how this new company are organising space and if they are cramming people in.

We will be up early but not sure at 6am, so usually by the time we arrive some people have parked and then walked off to look at the show. So for the rest of the day its awkward to get the pitch organised. So we need to get organised from car one really.

Also, if anyone cannot make it then please email me steve@fordownersclub.com we will try and sell your ticket on for you.

Yeh no problem well al get missus up and try n get there before 6 so 5.30am get missus up n be there just before 6am (staying in milton keynes as if i came from home would be 6hrs away ahha) n try n help so ge there early too! might have a tired missus in back of car lol 

16 hours ago, Benji. said:

Just a confirmation from me - I'm still coming, but I won't be parking on the stand now - no longer have a Ford :( Not sure if this might help at all but thought I'd let you know :)

i have emailed you mate

Any spare tickets floating about ? 

On 30/07/2016 at 8:58 AM, Steve said:

I am going to try arrive for 6:30 so me and a mate could help out

I'm going in my Focus and bringing the mrs and a friend with me. Going to try to get there for 6:30 which means waking up at 2 and leaving at 4:10 :wacko:. I've done nothing to it so it's just gonna be the regular standard Focus' you see everywhere :biggrin:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, rm9 said:

I'm going in my Focus and bringing the mrs and a friend with me. Going to try to get there for 6:30 which means waking up at 2 and leaving at 4:10 :wacko:. I've done nothing to it so it's just gonna be the regular standard Focus' you see everywhere :biggrin:

I'm going in my standard car too xD Good to know someone else is too

6 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

I'm going in my standard car too xD Good to know someone else is too

Oh thank god :yahoo:i was watching ford fair videos and pretty much every single car was modified. i was thinking to myself. my car is going to be so out of place xD

It matters not whether your car is modded or boggo standard, it's more about meeting like-minded people and having a good yap.

As long as it's a Ford you're sorted.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

It matters not whether your car is modded or boggo standard, it's more about meeting like-minded people and having a good yap.

As long as it's a Ford you're sorted.

Sent from my SM-G930F

I'm going to spend the whole day with blue oval jealousy :(

• Like 1

not long now! im getting ma chrome on sides of ma car wrapped tomorrow :D 

• Like 3

On 7/29/2016 at 10:56 AM, Paramanic said:

And what y'all bringing ?

I'll be there in Bastian.

16 05 28 - Clean 03.jpg

• Like 3

Well, not long now!

We have managed to secure a new Mustang and an Edge to bring up on the day :smile:

If I could ask whoever is there early to kindly reserve a good spot for the both cars...don't suppose it matters exactly where (centre, end, etc) as long as they are in club stand area, I would be most appreciative.

Look forward to meeting you all there....I'll be the one with the grey FOC polo shirt and looking horribly confused and tired (long drive there).

Cheers,  Trevor

• Like 4

Chrome on doors wrapped today! A clean and were all set heading down tomorrow for the 5-6hr drive lol IMAG0167-01.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi, I need to get in contact with the admin that arranged the tickets for ford fair does anybody know how I can do this? I know his name but didn't no whether to put it on here yet.

Thanks

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It's @Trevor that's been dealing with it. You could send him a PM, otherwise your ticket should have come from his email address.

Thanks for the reply. Got the tickets but the reg needed changing on one because of a change of car. I think I've managed to sort it with ford fair themselves now after a long week of emails lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'm not going to be able to make it now. If anyone is looking for a cheap ticket just message me. I'd offer the stand pass too, but I think it's too late to have the reg transferred.

Tickets are e-tickets so you can just print it off and take it with you.

If only I was free this weekend I would bite your hand off.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

all cleaned :P 
13918477_1158874664176711_150530029_o.jpg

• Like 2

Here's how she looked on the night before fordfair

b09a265a96f444c74d801956d2ffb8be.jpg

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

90 minutes queuing and I'm nearly in...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club