Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2016 - Get your tickets here!

jamesm182

7 minutes ago, Dan P said:

90 minutes queuing and I'm nearly in...

I know the feeling!!  Been sat in the queue since 7:45...

Does anyone know if we are we going to have trouble getting in?? 

The instructions for the stand pass shows that all cars must be parked by 8:30???!!! Well iv been waiting to get in for way over an hour 

What a great day at the Ford Fair!...even had amazing weather (which makes a change) and a great selection of car on our stand.

Great to meet you all and a special thanks to Paramanic for coordinating the line up in the club stand area.

Look forward to next year and we'll see if we can get a new Ford GT for then (dream on!).

Cheers,  Trevor

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Trevor said:

What a great day at the Ford Fair!...even had amazing weather (which makes a change) and a great selection of car on our stand.

Great to meet you all and a special thanks to Paramanic for coordinating the line up in the club stand area.

Look forward to next year and we'll see if we can get a new Ford GT for then (dream on!).

Cheers,  Trevor

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

No problem at all! Wee bit of bossy Scotsman for ye all in the morning :p reason which I love our stand is it's all different cars from standard to modified old to new even the people are all walks of life which is amazing! The old couple with there Wee fez melted ma wee heart! Well for next year am gonna look into a free instant messenger to add to forum or FOC but also simple have a look out there for more communication without ties to phone numbers etc 

This would make the stand improve to let pal know when and what time to say meet up before Ford fair (even outside silverston) go in together to sort display out so people can get in and go more quickly with less flaff :) luckily am not shy either lol 

But all the different variables for our stand makes our stand amazing! 

5 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Got 2 pics of your car looks even better in person

@Paramanic

13882606_10210493847521124_884074567631513934579_10210493847721129_8363906068762

Thanks what a big change! From standard eh! Well need to improve for next year gonna get stuff made up and put it next to car (like information boards)  am debating getting a mirror and ramps too for car but will see :p 

• Like 3

It was good to have someone taking charge of the stand, some of the other club areas just looked like a messy car park!

Maybe next year we should agree a time in the middle of the day for everyone to meet up back at the stand. Given the madness of the queue this year and the fact that people are heading to the event from all different directions it might be impractical to try and get us all in together.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dan P said:

Great shots - make mine look very amateur!

Thanks mate! :)

• Like 1

Looks like it was great event:smile:

Great photos too:smile:

Sadly the lack of suitable dog sitter for Brandy meant I didn't get there this year:sad:

Work stopped play for me - !!sob!!

Sent from my SM-G930F

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club