Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2016 - Get your tickets here!

jamesm182

FOC's Official Ford Fair Booking Form for 2016

Ford Owners Club are attending the Ford Fair Meet on Sunday 7th of August 2016 at Silverstone Circuit.

Last year we had had a great turn out with loads of members on our stand - let's see if we can double it this year!

We are taking pre-orders for this event right now so grab yourself a good deal on these tickets while you can. The Pass and Ticket are £18.00* (£25 on the gate) and you can park on the FOC stand with your pass. Payment needs to be made via paypal which will be asked for when submitting the form.

*Please note there is a £1.95 booking fee per transaction (vs £2 directly through Ford Fair) to cover our PayPal fees/admin

Please also remember, it does not matter if your Ford is not modified.. ANY FORD IS WELCOME! IF YOU HAVE A £500 FORD KA OR A FOCUS RS IT DOES NOT MATTER, the more the merrier. FOC is about Fords and their owners so all are welcome!

If you have never been to Ford Fair before then you are missing out, Ford Fair is the largest Ford Shows out there

Get booking today using the link below!

You will receive your  E-tickets via email approximately 1 - 2 weeks before the event.

Click HERE to order your tickets

• Like 7

Ordered mine :smile:

Will the ticket and stand pass both be sent via email, and is the stand pass meant to be hung from the rear view mirror as before, if it is printed and cut out?

I also had a look at camping, info here: http://www.fordfair.co.uk/camping

The link to book camping tickets seems to be still for 2015 so obviously doesn't work, but hopefully they will update that at some point.

wooooo good man letting ma mate know so i can book 2 stand passes and 4 tickets :D 

15 hours ago, Phil 87 said:

Will the ticket and stand pass both be sent via email, and is the stand pass meant to be hung from the rear view mirror as before, if it is printed and cut out?

The link to book camping tickets seems to be still for 2015 so obviously doesn't work, but hopefully they will update that at some point.

I believe they will both be sent via email to be printed. Will let you know if I hear differently. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmyapage said:

Will purchasing this be for Saturday as well or just Sunday?

This is just for Sunday the main day of the event.

If I wanted to come Sunday and camp would I need to purchase this and a Saturday pass? Would a weekend ticket give me a pass

19 minutes ago, Jimmyapage said:

If I wanted to come Sunday and camp would I need to purchase this and a Saturday pass? Would a weekend ticket give me a pass

I think you would just buy tickets from here for the Sunday and then you will be able to buy a camping ticket at some point, which will be for the Saturday and Sunday.

The show is on the sunday only.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I believe they will both be sent via email to be printed. Will let you know if I hear differently. 

Dayumm gonna have to use father in-laws printer haha preferred last years way

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@jamesm182 buddy it's good to do PayPal form one was wondering why other clubs all have a new way of doing it by going to Ford fair and typing in the club code to order tickets 

• Like 1

On 27/02/2016 at 8:52 PM, Paramanic said:

@jamesm182 buddy it's good to do PayPal form one was wondering why other clubs all have a new way of doing it by going to Ford fair and typing in the club code to order tickets 

Because it is a stupid system.

Anyone who knows the club code could order tickets on our stand and there is no control over it.

Much better to stick to the way it was done last year and the club places a group order instead.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Because it is a stupid system.

Anyone who knows the club code could order tickets on our stand and there is no control over it.

Much better to stick to the way it was done last year and the club places a group order instead.

Yes, sorry I had already replied to James as he sent me a PM but basically our reasons for doing it the good old fashioned way were as follows:

- There are two Ford Owners Clubs listed on the Ford Fair site so we didn't want our members to be confused and end up on the wrong stand

- We didn't want all our members passing their information on with details being sold etc - it seems like an easy was for Ford Fair to gather everyone's details.

- It's easier for us to control who's on our pitch etc.

We're not making any money on it, in fact in some cases we lose money on larger bookings with PayPal fees etc. Plus, it's technically 5p cheaper on the booking fee with us. Not a lot but still it's cheaper! :biggrin:

• Like 3

Has there been any info from the organisers as to whether they will do a bit better on the lead up this year?

Like not leaving info to the last minute?

I know it was their first year and fortunately the actual on the ground event organisers were the same, but it was a bit last minute and vague on info last year on the lead up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Has there been any info from the organisers as to whether they will do a bit better on the lead up this year?

Like not leaving info to the last minute?

I know it was their first year and fortunately the actual on the ground event organisers were the same, but it was a bit last minute and vague on info last year on the lead up.

Not heard anything regarding club stand positions yet - probably a bit early anyway. I'd like to think they will do a better job than last year as I'm sure they will have learnt some lessons.

The club booking deadline is the start of July so we're looking to place our bulk order mid June just to be safe.

• Like 1

Im guessing they do the stand areas/locations once they know how many people from each club are going? Surely a bit silly to allocate the same floor space to every club since some will have 50+ members, other 10. etc

• Like 2

have ordered my tickets 1st time going sounds like it should be good fun

• Like 1

Will book next week... anyone else heading from Sunny Glasgow? I sense a convoy arrival with A tune playing on a megaphone :D

• 3 weeks later...

@MurdoD
Im going fae motherwell but leaving the friday till monday :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Dammit!! new member and I'm away on hols then....epic fail.  Ah well there's always next year.