Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O/T - X Factor

aph1101

Evening All,

Just wondering whether anyone's watching X factor tonight??

Who's your favourite so far?

Mine's olly so far, but I'm looking forward to lucie :)

Share your thoughts people :P

Alex

Lucie will be in the final!

Simon's being an !Removed! tonight!

Lucie will be in the final!

Simon's being an !Removed! tonight!

Dead right!! Lucie was great.

I can't belive what he said about that girl group... the two bookends comment :o

Dead right!! Lucie was great.

I can't belive what he said about that girl group... the two bookends comment :o

It was true though... The girls on the end weren't doing any of the main singing. Also; the blonde girl's outfit was a bit... distracting.

I'm rooting for Lucie all the way!

Loved the Simon/Cheryl banter. He cracks me up! No need for Danni's comment about Danyl at the end though, one step too far! I think Joe is my favourite so far. HATE the twins. ARGH!!!

Loved the Simon/Cheryl banter. He cracks me up! No need for Danni's comment about Danyl at the end though, one step too far! I think Joe is my favourite so far. HATE the twins. ARGH!!!

come

on chatzy!

Because apparently Danyl is Bisexual. Not that it matters, judge his singing not his sexuality! Numpty...

Joseph - Brilliant performance tonight, really stepped up and gave it his best. I really like him

Stacey - Shes really mad but when she sings shes at a whole new level. Shes fab!

Lloyd - He was really nervous, thats his weakness but I think hes quite loveable

'Miss Frank' - I LOVE 'Miss Frank' They're gonna be really good. I know that they are the best of a bad bunch but for a band thats only been known each other for a few weeks they definatly have it.

Rikki - Not all too keen, He's just cried his way to the Live shows. Comes across as trying to hard aswell

Rachel - Her performance wasn't as good as I imagined but she was the first up. She doesn't particulary get me though

Danyl - He can be a bit cocky and trys to hard but I think he's going to win it if he tones down. Danni was a little cow tonight for saying what she said, jumping on her own bandwagon shes an utter idiot.

'Kandy Rain' - I think they are a bit silly to be honest and I totally agree with Cheryl. They came on trying to prove that they wern't just 4 strippers trying to be in a girl band but when they came out on the stage they looked exactly that and then moan that the press bring up their past??? They're not exactly doing themselves any favours with their stage presence.

Olly - I like Olly, he's cheeky and friendly yet doesn't go over that border line of getting cocky like some of them. Hes really likable

'John and Edward' - Hate them, Hate them, Hate them. The amount of talent thats gone through them auditions.. yet these talentless little brats come on, p*ss !Removed! about and get through. Something terribly wrong their

Jamie - Great performer, live wire and hes going to do really well and good on him.

Lucie - Another one thats going to do really well. Voice of an angel. Simon was out of order trying to bring her down like he did. Comparing a kid whos just started out to Leona Lewis. She was so much better than Leona when she first started. Shes that good Simon finds her a threat. I hope she comes back next week and shows him his feedback is bull !Removed! because she's got so much potential.

Because apparently Danyl is Bisexual. Not that it matters, judge his singing not his sexuality! Numpty...

That woman was just plain rude last night...completely uncalled for :angry:

Lucie was really rather good i think... Lucie for the final :)

Anyway, who do we all think is going tonight?? My money is on the twins. I really hope they go; it would definately wipe the !Removed! smug smile off their faces and aside from that, they were a little bit !Removed! :P

I'd like to see the twins go. But I doubt they will for a couple of weeks! My money is on Kandy rain.

Today has been one BIG shock. I still haven't got over the fact that Stephen Gately has died, now I got to get over the shock that the brat twins got through!

Today has been one BIG shock. I still haven't got over the fact that Stephen Gately has died, now I got to get over the shock that the brat twins got through!

I cannot believe that the twins got through! I also cannot believe that Rachel was in the bottom two!

Rikki really needs to get that weird eyebrow spike sorted out. It is really annoying me now.

Rikki really needs to get that weird eyebrow spike sorted out. It is really annoying me now.

Haha the eyebrow! Its annoying me too :lol:

Evening All,

Just wondering whether anyone's watching X factor tonight??

Who's your favourite so far?

Mine's olly so far, but I'm looking forward to lucie :)

Share your thoughts people :P

Alex

the twins need 2 go

My prediction was correct. whoop!

Amy, i'm with you on the Stephen thing. I'm gutted :( He was my favourite. I was OBSESSED when I was younger. What is it with all of my favourite musicians dying?! MJ, Stephen, Lisa Lopez of TLC, Aaliyah. It's tragic :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club