Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sierra sapphire 2.0 ghia 4x4

Sierrasapphire4x4

Hi I'm a current college student and my tutor has offered me this Sierra for £1,750 it comes with a brand new virgin engine not even been assembled yet just wondering what sort of price I should pay as I know the 4x4 sapphires are getting quite rare now

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...

bite his hand off!

I would try get a few hundred knocked off, but that car is rare, and unless its a complete dog, its worth the 1750 I would say. 

• 7 months later...

The pics give the impression it is not brilliant condition. Make sure you lay under it and check rust areas, sills etc. Many years ago I had a Sierra which I really liked but during the 6 years I had it, it needed so much welding for MOTs. Even at only 9yrs old it was needing welding on the sills.

I can't comment on the value but make sure you understand what you might be getting into. If it's rotten underneath you need to take into account if you can cope with that work.

(just noticed how old the post is - did he buy it?)

• 3 years later...

sierra sapphire cosworths are beautiful cars if you are patient and ready to be taken on an adventure

things will go wrong but it is the same with every classic car

make sure your prepared.