Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panther Black 5 Door Titanium Build (1.0 125) ZABIAN

Iam2deck

Thankyou all for the support. I am known for being a bit of a bargain hunter, I generally manage to find good prices on items :) Helps that I've become a moderator on the biggest MK7 parts page too I guess!

Glad you're all liking the new changes, I love the look of it now!

Yes guys wrapping the chrome window sills is definitely one of the next jobs, because as you say it would make it proper stealth then :) Tied between wrapping it matte black to fit in with the rest of the window trim, or hitting it with the dark carbon I've wrapped elsewhere - what do you guys think OTT?

Have also got some work to be doing prepping an item ready to fit to the car so that will be interesting, both for looks and performance :)

11 hours ago, Iam2deck said:

Helps that I've become a moderator on the biggest MK7 parts page too I guess!

I think black also. I'm about to do mine. 

Which parts page have you been getting these great bargains from?

Yeah thinking matte black wrap will finish it off nicely and give it that extra stealth it needs :) it's on facebook under the group name of "Fiesta MK7 & MK7.5 Parts" and we have a total of around 8,400 members. Always something being sold

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iam2deck said:

Yeah thinking matte black wrap will finish it off nicely and give it that extra stealth it needs :) it's on facebook under the group name of "Fiesta MK7 & MK7.5 Parts" and we have a total of around 8,400 members. Always something being sold

I don't have Facebook myself, but I've had my brother add my girlfriend to that very page aha😂 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only update I have is that the car was stripped in 1 day and traded in! 8 months of work gone in a day, it was a busy one.

Have now got a mk2 Focus ST, with the 2.5 litre turbo charged engine (5 cylinder beast) in Panther Black as well. It's a new project and one with much more potential!!

Will be writing up a new forum page for it soon, I've already made a number of modifications already and only had it a week and a half!

• Like 1

liking the sound of the new car and will look forward to seeing the project take shape

• 3 weeks later...

Is the new project thread if anyone wants to take a look :) loving the new car!