Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panther Black 5 Door Titanium Build (1.0 125) ZABIAN

Iam2deck

Update! Made another subtle modification :)

Cleaned all of the car this morning, then rained straight after... typical.

Bought a sunstrip to go on the front windscreen to help darken the front up a bit and provide some coverage from that non-existent sun we have in the UK!

Screenshot_2016-04-11-15-02-45[1].png  Screenshot_2016-04-11-15-02-39[1].png

Seems to be a nice little touch and makes it a tad meaner ;) Eventually I'll probably end up putting some stickers on it to represent my performance modifications but not doing that just yet.

Didn't want it too far down the windscreen as I done some research online about MOTs and any sunstrip too close to the wiper arms will have issues, this has plenty of clearance and still looks swarve.

ALSO got a new, very exciting package delivered today. Been looking high and low to get these for a decent price and seemed to be a rarity. Actually can't wait to put them on when I have a few hours spare.

Anyone take a guess ;) Won't be telling though not till it's done!

Screenshot_2016-04-11-15-03-56[1].png

Aha, cheers & peace out

3 minutes ago, Iam2deck said:

Update! Made another subtle modification :)

Cleaned all of the car this morning, then rained straight after... typical.

Bought a sunstrip to go on the front windscreen to help darken the front up a bit and provide some coverage from that non-existent sun we have in the UK!

Screenshot_2016-04-11-15-02-45[1].png  Screenshot_2016-04-11-15-02-39[1].png

Seems to be a nice little touch and makes it a tad meaner ;) Eventually I'll probably end up putting some stickers on it to represent my performance modifications but not doing that just yet.

Didn't want it too far down the windscreen as I done some research online about MOTs and any sunstrip too close to the wiper arms will have issues, this has plenty of clearance and still looks swarve.

ALSO got a new, very exciting package delivered today. Been looking high and low to get these for a decent price and seemed to be a rarity. Actually can't wait to put them on when I have a few hours spare.

Anyone take a guess ;) Won't be telling though not till it's done!

Screenshot_2016-04-11-15-03-56[1].png

Aha, cheers & peace out

Looks great man! 

Quick question - when you added the wind deflectors, how did you get the windows up without having to keep pushing the button up gradually getting it to close? 

It's like they think there is a finger in the window and quickly send it back down when trying to do it up!?

Cheers and love the new mod! Can't guess what the package is other than a roof rack!?

Just now, joeyjameslewis said:

Looks great man! 

Quick question - when you added the wind deflectors, how did you get the windows up without having to keep pushing the button up gradually getting it to close? 

It's like they think there is a finger in the window and quickly send it back down when trying to do it up!?

Cheers and love the new mod! Can't guess what the package is other than a roof rack!?

Thanks dude :)

Ah yes the wind deflectors, great mod! So when you put them on, they all that thing where they constantly go down and up. Personally I tapped the window button up so it would go very gradually towards the top where it's pretty much right up to the top without it falling down, and left them up for 1-2 days without doing anything so that the rubber can mould to the windows. However, I have been reading that if you hold your finger on the up button for approx 5-10 seconds it over rides the automatic setting to knock them down. If that works, let me know :) you'll still have to let the rubber mould by keeping them shut for a couple of days buddy :)

Haha good guess for the size of the package, not that I need one of those though!

13 minutes ago, Iam2deck said:

Thanks dude :)

Ah yes the wind deflectors, great mod! So when you put them on, they all that thing where they constantly go down and up. Personally I tapped the window button up so it would go very gradually towards the top where it's pretty much right up to the top without it falling down, and left them up for 1-2 days without doing anything so that the rubber can mould to the windows. However, I have been reading that if you hold your finger on the up button for approx 5-10 seconds it over rides the automatic setting to knock them down. If that works, let me know :) you'll still have to let the rubber mould by keeping them shut for a couple of days buddy :)

Haha good guess for the size of the package, not that I need one of those though!

Thanks mate. I will leave them up for a few days then. I also read this about them: " To reset the windows (from memory, so check it out) you fully raise each window, then hold the switch in the raise position for two seconds, then fully lower the window and hold the switch in the lower position for two seconds."

So may also give that a go.

Oh well, I have no idea - look forward to seeing what it is!

Very nice motor and got an idea as to what your package is due to size and the 'rarity'.. Be nice to see them fitted

11 hours ago, Wheels93 said:

Very nice motor and got an idea as to what your package is due to size and the 'rarity'.. Be nice to see them fitted

Thanks man appreciate that :) hahah do you ;D Think it's gonna look so much better after they are installed, will pair up nicely with another modification I have in the pipeline! Watch this space boys!

Sorry to disappoint but this post is just a small update to get you through until tomorrow when a few major mods kick in!

Fly-eyed the front triangle windows near the wing mirrors :) gives it a more tinted blacked out look

20160415_095746.jpg

Got myself a wheel badge from DMB to try out for size, used to have the 'S' one and didnt really like it so took that off ages ago. This one feels much more                  professional and I like it :) Matches the steering wheel badge colours too which is a +

20160415_100341.jpg  20160415_100430.jpg

Keep a look out for today or tomorrow, got a few hours where I'll be cracking on with a modification tomorrow, peace

• Like 1

Quite like the idea of fly eye on the front windows, i assume you done it on the inside of the car? Got any photos of the whole car now you've done it?

liking the sun strip and the fly eyed window as for the mod I have no idea what you have got hold of so I will just have to keep my eyes open for the big reveal ha ha

On 15/04/2016 at 11:09 AM, Tom-B64 said:

Quite like the idea of fly eye on the front windows, i assume you done it on the inside of the car? Got any photos of the whole car now you've done it?

Only on the triangle fronts! And no, all fly eye I've done is on the exterior outside of the car, that is how I believe most people do it and it works best :) I'll take a snap when I go out in it today and post up some more!

On 16/04/2016 at 9:43 AM, b4zz said:

liking the sun strip and the fly eyed window as for the mod I have no idea what you have got hold of so I will just have to keep my eyes open for the big reveal ha ha

Hahah cheers man, yeah I was so looking forward to it all happening yesterday but a technical hitch meant that would not be able to reveal and do it all yesterday. Has to be sent back, fixed and then sent back my way again. I was so sad man!

Soooo... Due to something being wrong with the big reveal project, it's had to be sent back to get redone and now will have to wait a while for it to arrive again. Really gutted it's a mod I've wanted from the start aha! Anyway, have done a few more mods to keep the thread going and well, for my own satisfaction of course ;)

They say small things make a difference, I'm a bit obsessed with my carbon atm aha, feels like my own car when I grab the keys now! Not bad for a bargain buy of about £0.70p;

Screenshot_2016-04-17-10-38-43[1].png  Screenshot_2016-04-17-10-38-50[1].pngScreenshot_2016-04-17-10-38-57[1].png

I also started making some more improvements to my induction set-up. Got a PRO-HOSE (AS sponsor them to use for their kits) secondary induction hose to fluent that air throw the system a bit better. Looks nice as adds a bit of flare to the engine bay as well. Looking at getting the primary in red, and the chrome crossover pipe in the future to complete the set up. Makes a more distant turbo spool noise now which is cool ;) Head turner! I'll take a pic of the engine bay as a whole and update when I go out :)

Screenshot_2016-04-17-10-43-46[1].png  Screenshot_2016-04-17-10-39-04[1].png

Last upgrade for now was number plate units. I did already have some aftermarket eBay white ones to replace the yellow standards. But they were very cheap and has reflected in condition, both of them started to overheat and burn so they were flickering and having a party. I got replacement UNITS, not bulbs, and they are                incredible! Cannot recommend Ritchard Patch from PWperformance enough for all the bulbs, LEDs and HID kits he supplies they are always super bright and well worth the very small competitive price!

My old bulbs...peak                                             New units instead of bulbs;

Screenshot_2016-04-17-10-39-55[1].png       Screenshot_2016-04-17-10-39-30[1].png       Screenshot_2016-04-17-10-39-21[1].png

Don't think it will be long before someone thinks I have my reverse lights on :yes: my friend commented and said 'where did you get those 2 suns for your numberplate' ahaha

Happy modding peeps, hopefully won't be long before I can get my reveal on... Stay tuned

• Like 2

I've got the carbon wrap on my key, had it for about a year or so, hasn't worn down or anything! Brilliant little touch! 

My number plate LED's used to do the same thing until i got units, they're so much better! Also got the LED reverse lights too, they're pretty snazzy as well haha

21 hours ago, Cookey09 said:

I've got the carbon wrap on my key, had it for about a year or so, hasn't worn down or anything! Brilliant little touch! 

Haha that's good to hear! Was surprisingly easy to apply as well to be fair. Small details count ;)

2 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

My number plate LED's used to do the same thing until i got units, they're so much better! Also got the LED reverse lights too, they're pretty snazzy as well haha

Yah man eBay budget buy never a good option! Shows how !Removed! they were.. actually burned themselves out and they weren't even bright rofl. I love my LED reverse as well, light upgrades are quite a fun mod surprisingly. Hoping to get my hands on some HIDs very soon!

4 minutes ago, Iam2deck said:

Yah man ebay budget buy never a good option! Shows how !Removed! they were.. actually burned themselves out and they weren't even bright rofl. I love my LED reverse as well, light upgrades are quite a fun mod surprisingly. Hoping to get my hands on some HIDs very soon!

Yea exactly the same as mine! Started to burn out so quickly got rid of them. I've got some H7 bulbs from CEUK and they're awesome, I'd give them a go before you get HID's as they're only about £10 I think, really nice and white too!

2 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

Yea exactly the same as mine! Started to burn out so quickly got rid of them. I've got some H7 bulbs from CEUK and they're awesome, I'd give them a go before you get HID's as they're only about £10 I think, really nice and white too!

I have already got uprated bulbs, the osram nightbreakers cool blue intense which actually has a fairly good light output and is functional. It's 4300k temp so is mostly white but with a very slight tinge of the yellow still. The CEUK bulbs seem to be very mixed opinion, people say that yes; they look great & white but for practicality they do suffer a bit and the range isn't that great? Don't know how you feel? HIDs solve both problems, get to chose colour temp and by far the best light output and lighting distance! Should be getting some relatively soon from a friend on the cheap to try out :)

4 minutes ago, Iam2deck said:

I have already got uprated bulbs, the osram nightbreakers cool blue intense which actually has a fairly good light output and is functional. It's 4300k temp so is mostly white but with a very slight tinge of the yellow still. The CEUK bulbs seem to be very mixed opinion, people say that yes; they look great & white but for practicality they do suffer a bit and the range isn't that great? Don't know how you feel? HIDs solve both problems, get to chose colour temp and by far the best light output and lighting distance! Should be getting some relatively soon from a friend on the cheap to try out :)

Yea the light output isn't the best, but I find they only suffer on completely unlit roads, so if you're out in the country then you probably wouldn't get on with them very well but somewhere a bit more built up with street lighting they're absolutely fine :smile: Like I said, for a £10 I'd give them a before the HID's!

Whatsupp peoples! Still waiting on some more modifcation pieces to get sorted and done but have a few pictures of a minor mod and some after wash photos too for the people asking to see what it looks like atm.

So someone asked what the car looks like in multiple views so did a small edit collage to show that, should look more sportier soon ;)

Screenshot_2016-04-19-13-44-49[1].png

Small miniscule mod... Carbon & Ford tyre air caps ;

Screenshot_2016-04-22-12-41-54[1].png      Screenshot_2016-04-22-12-43-14[1].png       Screenshot_2016-04-22-12-42-11[1].png

Was surprised they came in a packaging like that, felt like they were a bigger modification than they actually are xD Got them as they enhance my carbon theming and the ford logo looks pretty cool that colour in chrome on the wheels. Thinking about getting some new overlays with carbon background but cant decide on the writing.. Either chrome like as pictured, Red like I had before, or simply white. Let me know what you guys think!

Got some more photos of my induction hose which looks really good! Really impressed with it to be honest, really refines the tone of the blow off when I just had the rsport kit and no silicon hose. Well worth the money and can't wait to hear what it sounds like with the primary hose and crossover pipe (on the lookout).

Screenshot_2016-04-22-13-08-03[1].png          Screenshot_2016-04-22-13-08-08[1].png           Screenshot_2016-04-22-13-08-15[1].png

Starting to take shape, but I know how I want it to look as a finished engine bay! Looking at these pictures it makes me want a Triple R composites front splitter, so keeping an eye out for one of those as they are about £100 new.

Speaking of noticing things I need to do/want, I'll let you be the judge of this one and tell me what I need...#obvious.. and a picture of a clean finish, why wouldnt you want a car coming out of a car cleanliness?

Screenshot_2016-04-22-12-42-25[1].png   So obvious!          Screenshot_2016-04-22-12-42-17[1].png

Hope you're all well, will keep you posted of my progresses as usual

You need to get your 'rare' bits on! That's what you need to do ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wheels93 said:

You need to get your 'rare' bits on! That's what you need to do ;)

Ahaha exactly right my man, they've been couriered back off today so should get them back ready and possibly fitted next week or so.. excited!

Made a few purchases earlier to do some more modifications so look for those too! 

• Like 1

Good lad. I've got some bits in the garage I need to stick on. Might try and fit my triple r bits tomorrow :)

On 22/04/2016 at 7:31 PM, Wheels93 said:

Good lad. I've got some bits in the garage I need to stick on. Might try and fit my triple r bits tomorrow :)

Ahhhhh what you saying splitter/eyebrows? Want to get myself both those bits but already have a big project as well as the rare bits too so setting me back quite a sum already!

I wouldn't wait, straight on! xD Did you manage to get them on? If so, send some pics bud!

Managed to get my splitters on yesterday yeah :) I'll try post some pics up in a manage if the other half will let me have 5mins on the laptop lol.

Bits like that are definately worth it. Can be expensive but not hard to get fitted and to change the look!

Managed to post them on my thread :)

On 24/04/2016 at 8:55 PM, Wheels93 said:

Managed to post them on my thread :)

Just had a look as I hadn't seen you build thread, normally stick to my fiestas! But wow, the car looks great bud I really like it :) Was tempted to get a focus before I found the 1.0 turbo...

The splitters are cool, I want one for mine for sure! I've not seen many of those that style spoiler extension? I think they're quite a new product aren't they pal?

Good additions in all, looks much sportier :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club