Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

winter

fiesta_lad

Does any one think were in for a bad winter do u think it will snow this year whats your thoughts.

• 5 weeks later...

Does any one think were in for a bad winter do u think it will snow this year whats your thoughts.

I reckon it's going to be very wet...thats in between the showers and the occasional storms..ow ar, thats what i think lad. ;)

I reckon it's going to be very wet...thats in between the showers and the occasional storms..ow ar, thats what i think lad. ;)

Wet and cold but i do love the cold frosty mornings :lol:

Yes me too, rather have it dry and cold at least you can get on with stuff.

I know mate plus you get to clean the car lol mines covered in mud at the moment :lol:

I know mate plus you get to clean the car lol mines covered in mud at the moment :lol:

Yeh mine too, i live on a farm estate, tractors and wagons knocking all the banks down, mud every where, fancy a 4x4 for winter fun B)

Yeh mine too, i live on a farm estate, tractors and wagons knocking all the banks down, mud every where, fancy a 4x4 for winter fun B)

A nice q7 or a bmw x5 for the winter but i will have to carry on dreaming :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club