Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jinjoh's Frozen White Mk3 Titanium

jinjoh_ninjoh

Re your alternator jinjoh I'm not saying it's a coincidence it frazzled when you had exhaust work done. But I'm assuming that considering the amount of work you put into your cars you hadn't noticed your alternator playing up or even giving off a smell.

Looks like they did then forget to disconnect the battery shame on them.

Hope the latest Ford tech susses it out and Instigates a repair foc.

• Like 1

When i had my rear twin exits fitted i dont think they disconnected battery. But then they might have not done it whilst on car.bearing that mine is from back of rear silencer .

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah pal, getting it back today and it's going into ford on Monday 😂

Turns out it's something to do with the front grille shutters, apparently they aren't sending a signal to say they are open,

Turns out none of this had anything to do with the exhaust company and so I'm footing the bill haha!!

Also tazzman they reckon the alternator was just on its way out, hmm not sure about that one though haha

Also tazzman they reckon the alternator was just on its way out, hmm not sure about that one though haha

What on a 3 -4 yr old car ??

I replaced one on a 9 yr old around 9 yrs .

Hope its not too costly.

Yunii

17 hours ago, jinjoh_ninjoh said:

Yeah pal, getting it back today and it's going into ford on Monday 😂

Turns out it's something to do with the front grille shutters, apparently they aren't sending a signal to say they are open,

Turns out none of this had anything to do with the exhaust company and so I'm footing the bill haha!!

not good news then fella hope the bill is not to expensive and it gets sorted out

Absolutely love this car and all its modifications, they have been done to top spec all the way through. Has given me plenty of ideas/inspiration and cant wait to put them into action. This car really is setting the bar!!!

Good luck with the exhaust, hope all gets sorted out.

• Like 1

Absolutely love this car and all its modifications, they have been done to top spec all the way through. Has given me plenty of ideas/inspiration and cant wait to put them into action. This car really is setting the bar!!!

Good luck with the exhaust, hope all gets sorted out.

Thanks mate :) really appreciate it,

The car is in ford today to get it fixed so fingers crossed!! Haha

I'm glad your taking inspiration from it and I can't wait to see what you do:)

Well the car was in ford all day Monday and it turns out it was a faulty pin on PCM, turns out for a new one it £1100 fitted!!!!!

Ford also reckoned that it will have been caused by the welding but they can't prove it

So I took my chances and phoned the garage who did the exhaust and just said to them what ford found and that it was caused by the welding, the garage said they wanted to send the PCM off to be tested and repaired but they would get back to me later on in the day, (this was Tuesday BTW)

Any hoo, 6 o'clock last night I received a phone call off the garage and this is what they said:

The two partners have had a chat and if it goes through the insurance it's going to be dragged out and I may not win!

Yes you read that right!

So after a long hard chat, we have come to the conclusion that we will right you a cheque out for £1100,

It's completely upto you what you do with the money (either get it repaired or go through ford for a brand new unit)

I was completely gob smacked!

I couldn't thank them enough and here we have it!

ae58962d3bc9b0d04d90de17a0d82a24.jpg

Can you believe that! Haha what a result

• Like 5

Well the car was in ford all day Monday and it turns out it was a faulty pin on PCM, turns out for a new one it £1100 fitted!!!!!

Ford also reckoned that it will have been caused by the welding but they can't prove it

So I took my chances and phoned the garage who did the exhaust and just said to them what ford found and that it was caused by the welding, the garage said they wanted to send the PCM off to be tested and repaired but they would get back to me later on in the day, (this was Tuesday BTW)

Any hoo, 6 o'clock last night I received a phone call off the garage and this is what they said:

The two partners have had a chat and if it goes through the insurance it's going to be dragged out and I may not win!

Yes you read that right!

So after a long hard chat, we have come to the conclusion that we will right you a cheque out for £1100,

It's completely upto you what you do with the money (either get it repaired or go through ford for a brand new unit)

Wow. Result! I'm actually surprised the garage paid out to you. Top marks to those lads for being so considerate. You don't see that every day. Well chuffed for you pal. So are you going for repair or brand new unit?

• Like 2

Well the car was in ford all day Monday and it turns out it was a faulty pin on PCM, turns out for a new one it £1100 fitted!!!!!Ford also reckoned that it will have been caused by the welding but they can't prove it

Yes you read that right!

Wow. Result! I'm actually surprised the garage paid out to you. Top marks to those lads for being so considerate. You don't see that every day. Well chuffed for you pal. So are you going for repair or brand new unit?

Brand new unit pal, it's not worth getting it repaired in my eyes, I may as well do it properly and get the new unit

• Like 1

great result fella and fair play to the garage for paying out. at leat you have now got to the bottom of the problum

Car looks brilliant man. Where did you get the rear light tint from? And how did you install without hundreds of bubbles? My mate got some which he thought was dark on the website, it came and looks pretty much like a light grey, really not dark at all

Car looks brilliant man. Where did you get the rear light tint from? And how did you install without hundreds of bubbles? My mate got some which he thought was dark on the website, it came and looks pretty much like a light grey, really not dark at all

Cheers mate! The rear tints were done with a tint spray, E-tech tint spray to be precise, 2 tins of it pal

2 minutes ago, jinjoh_ninjoh said:

Cheers mate! The rear tints were done with a tint spray, E-tech tint spray to be precise, 2 tins of it pal

Ah right so its spray, fair enough mate. Cheers

Wow! What a result Sam & very quickly without any hassle. I am very surprised that garage very easy agreed to payout without a battle to get out of paying up. Anyway its been in the back of my mind about you getting this sorted out . Really pleased for you. Now get some update pics pasted

Lol

Yunii

• Like 2

Awesome motor. Backend looks mean, worth all the aggro in the end!

• Like 1

Awesome motor. Backend looks mean, worth all the aggro in the end!

It's most definitely was :) Cheers mate

Did you do all the work yourself?

I want to get a bodykit fitted on mine but would have the work done properly so i know it will look good. Just trying to find out where.............

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:33 PM, jinjoh_ninjoh said:

It was a spray tint mate, a guy in stafford did them for me for £40

Can I ask who? Im looking at getting mine done and Stafford aint to far for me.....

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club