Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jinjoh's Frozen White Mk3 Titanium

jinjoh_ninjoh

Very mean looking focus you have there! Good job!

• Like 1

It was a spray tint mate, a guy in stafford did them for me for £40

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Can I ask who? Im looking at getting mine done and Stafford aint to far for me.....

It's was a lad on a Facebook group called mk3 ST owners (uk) pal

loving the new pics of the car. what a job you have done to it

Looks awesome

Yunii

• 4 weeks later...
Some cracking shots from a photoshoot I had arranged for a group I run :)

Hey, absolutely love the car. It's strange how you have done all the mods I planned on doing, almost to a tee! And I only just discovered your thread.

Didn't see anyone ask this as yet, but are those fog bezels also off eBay?

If not too much hassle, please could you share a link as I have found some suspect ones and want to avoid buying some cheap plastic fake.

I'm so jealous of the rear diffuser, I tried buying the exact same one, and a couple of others, but nobody will deliver to South Africa [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Some cracking shots from a photoshoot I had arranged for a group I run :)Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hey, absolutely love the car. It's strange how you have done all the mods I planned on doing, almost to a tee! And I only just discovered your thread.

Didn't see anyone ask this as yet, but are those fog bezels also off eBay?

If not too much hassle, please could you share a link as I have found some suspect ones and want to avoid buying some cheap plastic fake.

I'm so jealous of the rear diffuser, I tried buying the exact same one, and a couple of others, but nobody will deliver to South Africa [emoji22]

Hi,

Thanks for the comments :)

The fog bessels are the original chrome ones, I removes them sanded them down and resprayed them.

I have seen the ones on eBay and you are correct, they are the cheap plastic version.

I guess companies won't want to take the chance shipping the diffuser to internationally as it is very likely to get broke, but I would definitely keep trying pal, you never know :)

Some cracking shots from a photoshoot I had arranged for a group I run :)Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hey, absolutely love the car. It's strange how you have done all the mods I planned on doing, almost to a tee! And I only just discovered your thread. Didn't see anyone ask this as yet, but are those fog bezels also off eBay?

Hi,

The fog bessels are the original chrome ones, I removes them sanded them down and resprayed them.

I have seen the ones on eBay and you are correct, they are the cheap plastic version.

I guess companies won't want to take the chance shipping the diffuser to internationally as it is very likely to get broke, but I would definitely keep trying pal, you never know :)

Yeah that's what I planned on doing, if I could get the bastrds out! Any tips?? Tried using the card, tried a this screwdriver......

As for the diffuser, I gave up trying. So I'm having the whole thing custom made, already made the mould. Twice the cost but I need that look man!!

Did this to my front end ....

de17aedc15ee71eb81f68e557b806cde.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, absolutely love the car. It's strange how you have done all the mods I planned on doing, almost to a tee! And I only just discovered your thread. Didn't see anyone ask this as yet, but are those fog bezels also off eBay? If not too much hassle, please could you share a link as I have found some suspect ones and want to avoid buying some cheap plastic fake.

Hi,

Yeah that's what I planned on doing, if I could get the bastrds out! Any tips?? Tried using the card, tried a this screwdriver......

As for the diffuser, I gave up trying. So I'm having the whole thing custom made, already made the mould. Twice the cost but I need that look man!!

Did this to my front end ....

de17aedc15ee71eb81f68e557b806cde.jpg

Looks awesome that lad! And ooo you will have to show us this custom bumper when it's done :)

On 20/10/2016 at 10:55 PM, jinjoh_ninjoh said:

5044c2ec90f3f318cab8b11f8bada717.jpg

Did you have to cut into the diffuser for the second pipe? My diffuser only has the exhaust opening on the right side as mines the 182. I'd love dual out-pipes but really don't want to eat into the diffuser.

Just read all of your thread, some nice mods there. You dont really see modified mk3's so its hard to get the inspiration for what to do to it. Clearly you have the vision to come up with your own ideas. I have a Zetec S 182 but as we now have a baby it'll be staying standard apart from the K&N and a new replacement set of wheels as mine were scuffed. I would also add what a lovely kitchen you have, im showing my age now! :laugh:

5044c2ec90f3f318cab8b11f8bada717.jpg

Did you have to cut into the diffuser for the second pipe? My diffuser only has the exhaust opening on the right side as mines the 182. I'd love dual out-pipes but really don't want to eat into the diffuser.

Yes mate, but the garage who did the exhaust for me cut it and they did a great job :)

• Like 1

Just read all of your thread, some nice mods there. You dont really see modified mk3's so its hard to get the inspiration for what to do to it. Clearly you have the vision to come up with your own ideas. I have a Zetec S 182 but as we now have a baby it'll be staying standard apart from the K&N and a new replacement set of wheels as mine were scuffed. I would also add what a lovely kitchen you have, im showing my age now! laugh.png

Cheers pal :), I just get an idea and I go with it haha, and haha nice one :D

Another update for you guys!

Manage to bag myself a bargain and got myself some 2015 full leather recaros! And door cards for a steal!! £600!!!!!

Here they are

df9cb149e82564f6740073fb6daff60e.jpg

And here they are in! I absolutely love them!!

6fed312ec4a8b555b350e260301913d8.jpg

e4ca53feac7f1b5ce46a1efeafa1d036.jpg

• Like 5

Very nice! Were they a straight swap with all of the existing connectors? I did look at some for mine but wasnt sure. Are they heated and electrically adjustable or manual? Mine isnt a Titanium so only has cold manual seats!

• Like 1

Very nice! Were they a straight swap with all of the existing connectors? I did look at some for mine but wasnt sure. Are they heated and electrically adjustable or manual? Mine isnt a Titanium so only has cold manual seats!

Cheers pal and yes straight swap although I had to wire the electric switches in as my car didn't have the wiring there for them, the heated seats also don't work as there is no wiring for them either, I'm not overly fussed about the heated seat part though haha

Maybe someone can advise you on how to wire up the heated seats if a partial loom is available? It would be a nice addition for over the winter. There are some very clued up people on here that might be able to give you advice. Start a thread in the Focus section asking about it and maybe one of our resident guru's will see it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jinjoh_ninjoh said:

Manage to bag myself a bargain and got myself some 2015 full leather recaros! And door cards for a steal!! £600!!!!!

Here they are

Did you have any issues on your dash regarding the passenger seat airbag? I've been wanting to do this for my car but have read that the cars computer doesn't recognise the airbag from the ST model seats (which I find odd)

was it a straight bolt in and a plug up job?

how did you wire them up for the electrics in the seat to work?

• Like 1

Here they are

Did you have any issues on your dash regarding the passenger seat airbag? I've been wanting to do this for my car but have read that the cars computer doesn't recognise the airbag from the ST model seats (which I find odd)

was it a straight bolt in and a plug up job?

No problems at all pal, apart from wiring not being there, just make sure you disconnect the battery when you change them because if you don't disconnect the battery, the second you unplug the seat the airbag light will come on. :)

They bolted straight in too

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jinjoh_ninjoh said:

No problems at all pal, apart from wiring not being there, just make sure you disconnect the battery when you change them because if you don't disconnect the battery, the second you unplug the seat the airbag light will come on. :)

How did you wire them in bud?

• Like 1

How did you wire them in bud?

I had the old plugs and got a schematic diagram and worked out where the 12v and ground wires go, then just wired them in etc :D

• Like 1

You are literally about 4/5 steps ahead of me doing everything I'm planning on doing lol STOP IT !!

You are literally about 4/5 steps ahead of me doing everything I'm planning on doing lol STOP IT !!

Haha sorry lad :( as soon as I get a few quid in my pocket I spend it on these lovely mods haha

• Like 2