Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New guy on the 'Ford' block

R2sma

Hi

Ive been a diesel Audi fan for years until i recently had a drive in quite a new focus. I was extremely suprised the diffirence from what i remember what a focus used to be.

So I bought a 56plate Focus 2.0 145ps Titanium recently with 14k on the clock and previously owned by a very careful lady doctor, Condition wise, It looks straight out of the box - its immaculate!

Part leather, cracking Sony soundsystem, parking sensors, Auto everything!

Only downside is that i wish i had plumped for the TDCI instead of the 2.0 petrol.

Im extremely happy with the drive of the focus. Believe it or not, i feel the feedback through the steering is superb and better than the Audi A4 i previously had.

To sum up, im glad i made the change to the Focus. I would have loved the Mk2, but the Mk1 is just as good under the skin, but the MK2 has that big gaping mouth at the front which looks superb!

I have one technical question to ask on another forum, so hopefully someone will have the knowledge to help me out!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club