Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ANYONE WANT TO SELL THERE 2008 onwards ford focus

mikeyd1

Hi guys my brother is after a facelift 2008 onwards ford focus high milage does not bother him as long as the car runs sweet and got mot but its has to be quite good condition ie no rust and that he has 2000-2500 so if anyone is thinking of trading in or just want to sell there car let me know asap as were looking at few 2mora

Let us know what you find for the money :) I have a 2008 facelift model with 75k on the clock. Currently getting stripped down and cleaned out with new turbo fitted as it failed last week. Brilliant condition other than that so curious what kind of money I could get for it.

I'd want double that for mine! :tongue: 

I'm not even sure you'll get a low spec petrol for £2k yet? 

• Like 1

I bought a 2008 31,000 mile immaculate petrol titanium facelift less than 12 months ago from a garage, you don't want to know what we paid for it! Lol

31k!?  Wow.  I thought mine was low at 46k in 2014!

I'm gonna guess the figure you paid started with a 5 at least, if not a 6... :laugh: 

• Like 1

You might struggle finding one for 2k. I sold my 2006 1.8 TDCI with 164k on the clock for 1.5k on the weekend.

I got a 2009 1.6 tdi with 97k on the clock at the weekend for 2850. He might need to up his budget slightly

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

31k!?  Wow.  I thought mine was low at 46k in 2014!

I'm gonna guess the figure you paid started with a 5 at least, if not a 6... :laugh: 

What it was in December ....... 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russ said:

What it was in December ....... 

image.jpeg

mines about that now on my 2009 titanium petrol ,not that im selling it

• Like 1

We got a 2010 with 100.000 miles for 2550 it was up for 3 grand not much service history and a small scrape on 1 door witch will need repainting and only 2 month mot but we bought it and got it service and mot it flew through mot it was also hpi clear and not 1 drop of oil under neath the car my bro is well happy so it stands us in 2700 now but will need cambelt and water pump done soon tho

Oh its a 1.6 petrol zetec in black also hat to buy the radio code so stands us in 2720 lol

• 2 weeks later...

Recently acquired a 2010 mk2.5 tdci titanium X with 17,500 miles on the clock. 1 owner from new 

loving it so far :-)