Do Not Sell My Personal Information

F/S 1999 'T' Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec

hardmonkeys

1999 'T' Ford Focus Zetec

Just shy of 128000 miles

Red

MOT 21st JUNE 2016

We bought this off my sister as a stop gap while we were waiting for my wifes new car, and ended up keeping for a while longer, it has been in the family since 2011, and has been looked after by myself with Oil and Filter change services, every 12mths, I changed the spark plugs last on 125000 in June 2015, along with the fuel and air filters.

Over the last 12 months we have put 2 new tyres on the front, had a new remote key programmed by Ford, new rear bumper as the lacquer was peeling off, new rear exhaust silencer, and both rear coil springs replaced. I've also replaced the heater resistor pack and fan switch, which is a common issue on these.

There is a towbar fitted which has full electrics that work, tested using my next door neighbours light board.

There is also a JVC bluetooth CD Player fitted which will be staying in the car.

It does have some issues, the central locking can be tempermental, when you lock it, it sometimes unlocks itself immediately, you have to keep pressing the lock button, or use the key, its rare, but it does eventually lock and STAYS locked until you unlock again...it has never unlocked itself through the night.

The bodywork is in average condition, there is a car park scuff on the front bumper(which has faded to a pale red) on the drivers side, various scratches over the bodywork, nothing major though.

There is a rub on full right lock, we aren't sure what it is, but it was only picked up as an advisory on last years MOT, so can't be that horrendous.

All in all, a honest cheap car for running about

Located in Weymouth,Dorset

contact Warren on 07585 557479

IMG_5061.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

IMG_5080.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club