Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Took delivery of my second Mk7 yesterday

ChrisZetecS

Oh I should probably mention that it's not real :lol:

I ordered some new mats for my [real] Mk7 from the Ford Parts site, and saw this and had to have it!

It matches my real one (well sort of) :P

erjv9y.jpg

20pf2up.jpg

Ive got the Ocean blue one, I've got no dress up kit + 17" alloys on my actual car so the model is exactly my car as you look at it :-)

I saw one of these on eBay a while ago, but it was on the US site.

I can't find them on fordparts. Any chance of a direct link?

Cool, can you get a white ZetecS one?

Nope, as far as I know Minichamps have realised models of a standard car with the 17" wheels, in Moondust Silver and Ocean Blue only, I wanted a silver Zetec S, so it would be even more similar to my real one, but only Minichamps seem to have made models of the Mk7 so far.

I saw one of these on ebay a while ago, but it was on the US site.

I can't find them on fordparts. Any chance of a direct link?

Heres the link: http://fordsparts.co.uk/model-cars/

And.. if you search on eBay UK "ford fiesta minichamps" there are a fair amount listed at the moment.

Bet there isn't a squeeze green one!

just buy a silver one and put a lime next to it, it'll be fine!

just buy a silver one and put a lime next to it, it'll be fine!

Oh funny boi!!

Hello Princess, how's you?

Oh funny boi!!

Hello Princess, how's you?

i am at home with a bunged up head, but sanding alloys will cure that.

how are you?

Aww, there is a lot of it about Michael

Yeah not too bad here, looking forward to a long weekend off work although not going to be doing much as the bf is not off with me . . .

Bet there isn't a squeeze green one!

There you go Paul. :lol:

fingertip.jpg

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

fingertip.jpg

This looks like someone has picked their nose :lol:

fingertip.jpg

And a detached garage to park it in.

matchbox.jpg

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

This looks like someone has picked their nose :lol:

Paul will think that's snot very funny! :lol:

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

fingertip.jpg

And a detached garage to park it in.

matchbox.jpg

Thanks ladies . . . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club