Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Returning Ford fan, in need of help and advice!

R50BPS

Hi all, I am finally back on here after a few months away - the last time I was on here, I had my Aquarius Blue 2004 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec which turned out to be an utter dog - I then bought a Machine Silver 2003 Focus TDCi Sport, and yes, you guessed it, another dog!  I then went on to a 2004 TDCi Sport in Imperial Blue, which was great to start with, then needed work.... (Currently for sale, thanks to springs snapping and me having no funds to fix!) then I had a Moondust Silver 2007 Fiesta 1.4 Ghia... That lasted exactly one week until some tit jumped his lights and hit me head on, resulting in PY07 FYE becoming a CAT C.   I then went to some big, solid, expensive to repair German thing (2005 BMW 116i SE) which I soon grew tired of it's dull drive and appalling economy.    THEN I got a 2007 Suzuki Swift 1.5 VVT GLX, HUGE fun, cracking car.... Until the gearbox went bang....  Now, as of Monday the 21st March, I shall be in thenew motor, a Frozen White (probably ex lease/rental) 2010 WV60 registered Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCi....  I plan to turn this in to an S1600 TDCi, I have bought brand new wheels from Ford (unsure if I should bother fitting a Rack Limiter) 205/40 R17 Pirelli P Zero Neros, S1600 decal kit courtesy of DMB Graphics and a neat little 'S1600 Edition' gel badge to fit below the TDCi badge on the boot lid.   I now need to source a full S1600 interior, find a good twin tipped    exhaust back box and get sorted with a Ford Approved remap (if anyone knows of one!)

It's good to be back!   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Ben. 

Welcome,

What was the time period for all those cars?!

17 minutes ago, Jon84 said:

Welcome,

What was the time period for all those cars?!

12 months....

Just now, R50BPS said:

12 months....

Wow!!

Well good luck with the Fez! Your plans sounds good!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club