Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta "aero foil" front bumper.

Cookey09

I wonder would that aero blade fit on my ZS front splitter? It didn't come with the usual one and I can't find them for sale anywhere.

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

https://www.jenningsmotorgroup.co.uk/shop/view/1801362-ford-fiesta-front-bumper-aero-foil-black/

Just seen this... Looking on the discounts page on the forum 20%off too. So I've emailed fordpartsuk, asked to cancel part of my order, send me the rivets, and I'll order from jenningsmotorgroup instead saves me £20.

£7.20 saved from 36 notes 😆

• Like 1

£42 in total from Jennings 20%discount = £33.60... I've just realised something else though, you have to be paying member of FOC To receive the 20% off Jennings.... Going to have to get back in touch with fordpartsuk to cancel the cancellation request now. 

I'm a member. Just use the code 

become a supporter

• Like 1

Ah cheers mate! Thanks a lot! Top bloke!👍🏻👌🏻

From the description it looks like you need to ring them for the discount 

• Like 1

Not a problem ringing them, don't think there'd be a problem do you? Like using someone else's code? 

OR you can go full on splitters instead...

P7041974.JPG

I could do, but I prefer the subtle aero splitter. Maybe In the future. Sure, we'll see. 

Just now, Cookey09 said:

I could do, but I prefer the subtle aero splitter. Maybe In the future. Sure, we'll see. 

You will have to remove that lip before you can fit the splitter. Or cut out bits from the splitter.. 

More mods for you to ponder on: 

Side splitters and ST rear diffuser

2.jpg

• Like 1

Fitted hundreds of these aero foils at my work to fiesta's and focus's and a inch long peel rivit is more then overkill which you can pick up for penny's, they cause drag not downforce, to cause downforce the bottem of the bumper would have to be super rigid which fords are not( I own one) look super smart thou 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anya00tan said:

You will have to remove that lip before you can fit the splitter. Or cut out bits from the splitter.. 

2.jpg

Don't do this to me😩

In a year or two, I'll see where I'm at, might have a new style Fez by then. If I were to do a full front splitter. I'd have to go the side splitters and ST rear diffuser! 

2 hours ago, anya00tan said:

2.jpg

Exactly what mine looks like, with the Triple R front and sides. I will have to get some pictures sorted when the weather is better 

2.thumb.jpg.6f66a997516fe3b5c0ef289c6975bd73.jpg

Can't remember if you told me or not but there Eibachs right?

If they are Eibachs it sits well on them 

20 hours ago, Willy said:

2.thumb.jpg.6f66a997516fe3b5c0ef289c6975bd73.jpg

Can't remember if you told me or not but there Eibachs right?

Yes they are Eibachs 30mm drop. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Been quoted £41 inc. shipping for the aero foil bumper? From Dave Garth at Jennings ford... Lovely man, good customer service, but does this sound about right?

https://www.jenningsmotorgroup.co.uk/shop/view/1801362-ford-fiesta-front-bumper-aero-foil-black/

although the website says £36.00 inc VAT... 

with 20%off?? 

I saw this when scrolling down , the ad for the discount states 20% of RRP. the RRp is £44.07. take off 20% add posatage and there you have it, Its 20% of RRp not the discounted price. Bit of a con but quite common on a lot of these sites. You have to read every detail and think whats the catch and not go for the buy now button.

• Like 2

Ah right, still cheaper than fordpartsuk though at £53. 

Thanks buddy. 

• 2 months later...
On 26 March 2016 at 2:22 AM, Willy said:

James I see you do have the factory fit dress up kit so if you get your head under the bumper you'll see where the aero blade goes. It's any easy job that should only take 30 minutes in total. Get yourself a rivet gun and the proper ford rivets (4 will do it) 

From Willy's guide...

Front Spoiler next ...............

Start by removing the black rivets from under neath the front bumper, there will be 8 to remove and will require you jacking up the front of the car so that you can get good access with your drill.

IMG-20130423-WA0003.jpg

Once removed you'll need to fish out the old pot rivets. this is a pain but be patient.

Next you'll need your new spoiler and rivets.

untitled.JPG

IMG-20130423-WA0001.jpg

Place the spoiler in the locating holes under the bumper, insert a rivet where the old ones were, and pop away until all 8 are done and the spoiler is firmly in place.

Help someone? I'm a bit confused... I've got 4 of the ford pop rivets and told that would do it, but when looking at the guide, Willy has a bag of pop rivets, which look longer than mine even though I ordered the ones he quoted and it says there will be 8 to remove? So surely I'd need more than just the four I've got? 

2 quid per rivet, glad im cable tieing my rear diffuser on.

and i was under the impression the front splitter was a factory option? not standard (mine has it :p)

I've fitted it now using screws and washers, I was just unsure as it says remove 8 rivets. There isn't 8 rivets to remove on mine? 

I have the 5door dress up kit. 

The front bumper kit was attatched by screws on mine. So took them out, placed splitter in place, put them back in then the rivets I had from fordpartsuk didn't fit in the holes that were already on the bumper skirt, they slotted in the holes but didn't sit flush like they're supposed to. 

So just ended up using screws and washers😂

there hidden anyway :)

pics then?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club