Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What difference between 125bhp to 100bhp

fiesta1881

Have a 125bhp titanium on a 13 reg with 42000 on the clock. I have the chance of getting a 100bhp titanium X on a 64 plate with 2000 on the clock. The question is will i notice the difference.

Thank

I think so, yes. In fact, I am sure

• Like 2

the only time you will notice the difference Is when you floor it as acceleration is slower and 0-62 times are longer. from experience the titanium x is a nice upgrade over the titanium although both were the 125. test drive it and see if the reduction in performance is acceptable to you.

• Like 1

Tough one! You will notice a difference, laws of physics and all that but how much and how acceptable to you? Only you can decide. Guessing mid-range acceleration/torque would show it up more than 0-62's? Also depends on your personal requirements; driving style, driving environment ie town, urban, country, hilly, motorway and torque, acceleration, mpg etc. How often do you travel 4-up with luggage and a full tank of fuel?...etc. We've done immediate back-to-back test drives at our last two changes and to be honest a couple on runs on familiar roads was a big help for us, so would strongly recommend this if at all possible. Had no direct experience of Titanium vs Titanium X etc so can't really comment on that. One last thought. Turn it around! Would you be happy going from 100PS to 125PS all other things/different spec considered?  

• Like 1

Going to take the deal, love the 125 but I do alot of driving and the miles I do its to good to turn down. Had alook around at polo's/ibiza etc 89bhp on a polo and a look inside of a car from the 90s. Fiesta great to drive and from my experience reliable. Cheers for replies.

8 minutes ago, E5GDM said:

Have a look around for a 125 titanium x. 

+1 wouldn't want to go back to titanium. the extras are nice to have

By any chance does the Titanium X have chrome around the bottom / lower grille?

18 hours ago, Willy said:

By any chance does the Titanium X have chrome around the bottom / lower grille?

No only round the upper grill and fog lights 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club