Do Not Sell My Personal Information

scuff plates

Dave R

Thinking of getting some of the door scuff plates (not the fancy light up ones).

Has anyone on here fitted any?

How do they go on? are they just stuck on or screwed on?.

I see they don't cost a great deal well worth popping on I think.

They're just adhesive and are really easy to fit :) I did mine myself and they finish the car off nicely.

They're just adhesive and are really easy to fit :) I did mine myself and they finish the car off nicely.

Great stuff.

many thanks

I will go get a set.

I think ford ones are only in the 2door flavour but lockwood are after someone to be a guinea pig for measuring up a 5dr in leeds and in return you get a set of free plates, maybe of interest to someone.

Info Here

I think ford ones are only in the 2door flavour but lockwood are after someone to be a guinea pig for measuring up a 5dr in leeds and in return you get a set of free plates, maybe of interest to someone.

Info Here

I was the guinea pig for the 3 door plates. It takes 2 visits to do the job. Picture108.jpg :D

Info Here

You can get just the front ones for a five door from ford the part number is 1531353.

You can get just the front ones for a five door from ford the part number is 1531353.

Do they fit? Hmm, I would volunteer to be guinea pig but I'm 3 hours outside of Leeds. <_<

Would only put Ford scuffs on my MK7, not 3rd party ones even if they do fit perfectly.

I was going to get the ford ones but in the end i decided on the lockwood ones purely because i got them on fleabay in one of lockwood's auctions for £24.25 delivered vs £47.87 from ford.

They fit perfectly and look pretty good plus just over half the price of the ford ones <_<

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club