Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frozen white zetec s

Taylor22

Bought my zetec s in July 2015, came as standard with no factory upgrades. First think I did was paint the calipers red, then sprayed wheels black and got the windows tinted. 20151126_155945.jpg

20151204_152352.jpg

I then got some red bulbs for the footwell and added mats with red trim. 

20160324_211951.jpg

Always wanted an armrest so got the armster 2. 

20151228_132050.jpg

Then I added a black/chrome overlay and s badge insert to the steering wheel. 20160227_122002.jpg

Then white/black overlays for front and back. 

20160416_104304.jpg20160416_104223.jpg

In keeping with the black/red theme I've swapped the gear knob cap to black and added black gaiter with red trim. 20160324_181541.jpg

Then some LEDs for the number plate lights. 

20160416_105329.jpg

Currently in the process of spraying all interior plastics black, I've got them primed just waiting on the paint and lacquer. Hopefully some new alloys and upgrade all headlight bulbs to a nice crisp white in the near future possibly hid conversion. 

• Like 1

Thanks! Will look a ton better in the coming weeks once I've got all the exterior mods done. Probably order some new alloys this week. TD pro race 1.2s I reckon. 

Yea definitely. 16 inch at the minute looks too small hence me looking for new alloys. I did fancy some facelift alloys but they're proving hard to come across. 

On 24/03/2016 at 10:07 PM, Taylor22 said:

In keeping with the black/red theme I've swapped the gear knob cap to black and added black gaiter with red trim. 20160324_181541.thumb.jpg.cf7babaade2013

Currently in the process of spraying all interior plastics black, I've got them primed just waiting on the paint and lacquer. Hopefully some new alloys and upgrade all headlight bulbs to a nice crisp white in the near future possibly hid conversion. 

Looks good, always like the contrast of white and black, how did you change the gear knob insert? Looking to change mine to black as well.

Just pops out, it's held in by 6 clips I just got a trim removal tool and stuck it in at the bottom and pulled up. Then the new one you just push in. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

20160406_122053.jpg

Update, I've put some facelift alloys on. Also bought some black ford centre caps. 

Looking good, always loved the white Zetec S, wish I went for a white one now! 

Could I ask where you got your gear knob from please? Looking for a black one myself! cheers.

Where did you get the 's badges and the red footwell lights bud. Would like to get both if these for my red edition

22 hours ago, JayG90 said:

Looking good, always loved the white Zetec S, wish I went for a white one now! 

Could I ask where you got your gear knob from please? Looking for a black one myself! cheers.

Just swapped the cap around. Got it on eBay here's the link.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/new-Black-5-Speed-Gear-Stick-Knob-Insert-Cap-Cover-For-Ford-Fiesta-Focus-C-Max-/181999345808?txnId=1478862290008

20 hours ago, Mitchell Rogers said:

Where did you get the 's badges and the red footwell lights bud. Would like to get both if these for my red edition

Red footwells from eBay I'm sure this link is the exact ones I got.. 

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-2-X-501-RED-CAPLESS-WEDGE-BULB-12-VOLT-5-WATT-SIDE-LIGHT-MARKER-LIGHT-BULB-/291724940834?nav=SEARCH

They're just normal bulbs, LED Bulbs make the light shine down like a spotlight. The s badge for steering wheel was from dmb 

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/1169/fiesta-mk7-s-badge-for-steering-wheel

The s boot badge you can find on eBay they're only £4/5 just type in Zetec s badge

10 hours ago, b4zz said:

loving the facelift alloys and look so much better imo

Yea the facelifts are 10x better. Love the design and the extra inch makes such a difference, hated the massive gap in the arch which the 17s help to fill. I'm gonna get them powder coated black when I get the money. 

• Like 1

On 11 April 2016 at 8:58 AM, b4zz said:

loving the facelift alloys and look so much better imo

I'm not so sure and that's coming from someone who has the facelift 17s myself 

The extra size yes, but the colour of the old alloys against the Red calipers suited your car better 

Maybe I'll have a different opinion once you powder coat the new ones as you have mentioned 

Yea silver is just temporary, I was thinking of spraying them black til I got the funds to powdercoat but black gets dirty really quick and in the current weather silver seems the better option. 

Can't wait to see what the interior comes out like. Thinking about getting mine sprayed too. Looking good mate..:-)

I've just ordered the same gear knob cap. Nice find thanks.

On 12/04/2016 at 11:31 PM, cyberbob69 said:

Can't wait to see what the interior comes out like. Thinking about getting mine sprayed too. Looking good mate..:-)

I've just ordered the same gear knob cap. Nice find thanks.

I've done the door handles black but haven't had the time to do the rest, the fact it takes 3 days to do properly leaving time to dry between stages is putting me off getting started. Can't wait til it's finally done though. 

• 2 weeks later...

A small update. Have sprayed the steering wheel v but I'm yet to do the stereo plastics. I plan on doing them including the unpainted plastic screen surround but really can't find the time to get round to buying more paint and doing it. 

20160425_131106.jpg

20160425_131046.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of de badging actually but can't be bothered at the minute. Will get a lot done this summer when I have the free time. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club