Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello all

poohbear

Hello,

Long itme no speak. How is everyone, and more to the question, where is everyone!? I don't recognise hardly anyone on here anymore, have we all disappeared?

Sorry I haven't been around much, I've been so busy with working and uni work.

Hope everyone is all ok and enjoying their beloved Fiesta's :-)

Poohbear/Emily

Hello!

I'm still here. I haven't been on as much as I used to and now everybody's been changing.

My Fiesta has developed a funny squeak somewhere. :(

Hey Emily - we haven't had too much of a turnover of members recently, lots of new faces but nearly all of the old timers are around. Drop into chatzy of an evening to usually see a fair number.

There have however been the usual 'get my car and then sod off' folk - you all now who you are :D :angry:

emily! i do hope you're ok! very long time no speak! :)

I'm still here Em! Not as much as I could be. My excuse is work and coursework too :( Boooo! Fabio is well, giving him a bath tomorrow weather permitting.

Glad to see your all here :)

Hyacinth is good - she's just done 7,600k now, in 7 months!

Love her too bits!

yeah, us oldies are still here (although its only been 6 months!!!)

Hi Emily,

I'm not one of the 'old-timers' ... yet, (joined in early August), but I'm determined to stay put on these forums, even though I've now owned my car for quite a few weeks. (I may not have made as many posts lately as I would have liked either, because I've also been very busy at work).

Welcome back, and hope the studying is going well. (Don't work too hard!) :D

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Im still here just about! Woop! Woop! My cars is doing ok, we are in france with it this weekend! road tripping again!

My cars mysteriously got 2 scuff marks on it one on the front left wing and one on the front passengers door. God now how they got there but my dad's going to polish them out for me later.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club