Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Sport

brecurran

Hi Folks,

wondering if any of you can assist me on a query i have on the above car that i own...

Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Sport (bought DEC 05)

I left the car in for a service and have collected it minus the cover over the engine, which i noticed a day later.

The mechanics at the dealership are telling me that my model does not have a cover over the engine (just above the oil cap)

I'm just hoping that one of you could help confirm to me that this model does have an engine cover, and even better if someone who owned one could post a picture for me...

I know i'm looking a lot, but again if you don't ask you don't get...

Thanks in advance.

Hi Folks,

wondering if any of you can assist me on a query i have on the above car that i own...

I left the car in for a service and have collected it minus the cover over the engine, which i noticed a day later.

The mechanics at the dealership are telling me that my model does not have a cover over the engine (just above the oil cap)

I'm just hoping that one of you could help confirm to me that this model does have an engine cover, and even better if someone who owned one could post a picture for me...

Thanks in advance.

Unless Irish TDCi Sports are different, it should have a 1.8 litre engine in it not a 1.6 as stated on an 05 reg. I always thought all TDCi's came with an engine cover.

As i said to them, i've never known a tdci not to have an engine cover...

Its def a 1.6 TDCi Sport (90 BHP) as i said it was bought in dec 05 brand new, our registration numbers are dif and don't carry the year number on them.

Hi Folks,

Thanks in advance.

after trawling through 60 pics of the 1.6 tdci engine no it doesnt come with a cover over the engine.

most dont evebn come with an engine tray.

As i said to them, i've never known a tdci not to have an engine cover...

Its def a 1.6 TDCi Sport (90 BHP) as i said it was bought in dec 05 brand new, our registration numbers are dif and don't carry the year number on them.

Are we talking Mk1 2005 or Mk2 2005?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club