Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec s Valance

Dawkins566

I am looking at fitting a milltek exhaust system on my fiesta Titanium but I will need a zetec s rear valance to do so. I was wondering can you fit a rear valance straight onto the titanium rear bumper or will I have to buy the full Zetec S rear bumper?

• 2 weeks later...

I have done this in my build project. I think you need to just have the spat attatchments (the side attatchments under the fog lights that extend down) in order to fit the     diffuser. I personally couldnt find spats cheap enough so I managed to find a rear bumper from a black edition which had the spats already, and the bumper and spats were in my colour too for £65. I then fitted that bumper and then attatched the zetec S facelift diffuser to it! It makes a big difference to the sportiness of the back end, been one of my favourite mods so far

• Like 2

As Iam2deck says, The bumper extensions are around £90 a pair. plus painting and fitting if you cannot do it your self. If you can find an undamaged rear bumper cheaper that that, then thats the way to go.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club