Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Make my fiesta girly!

Pixie2203

Hi All,

Recently purchased an MK7 Fiesta Zectec S, It's panther black and I absolutely adore it but... I feel it's very plain I plan to do some adjustments and ideally want it to look a bit more girly without spoiling it. any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated as I just don't know where to begin. I've uploaded two photos of what it looks like, the red fiesta was my old one which I've now sold.

IMAG0881.jpg

vez.jpg

Liking the look of the car, don't think they look plain at all! Looks in decent condition too! 

Unsure how to make it look more girly but there are loads of other things you can do to it.

My only idea to make it more girly would be to swap every ford badge for a Tiara, and put a tiara on the roof.

tiaracar.jpg

Don't worry about thanking me, even it though this took a hell of a long time to do!

Joking aside---

There a load of mods though - could put different wheels on it, LED lights inside (Pink interior lighting - at you feet perhaps? - Cheap too!)

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Wow thank you so much this has been my life long dream to give my car a tiara, it's perfect haha!!

in all seriousness i just don't know where to look, i've searched for the ford badges i want a black background with pink lettering but have only managed to find places in america, i'm considering changing the interior lighting and maybe adding some in the footwell too, like i said i don't want to go over the top just simple and effective really :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pixie2203 said:

in all seriousness i just don't know where to look, i've searched for the ford badges i want a black background with pink lettering but have only managed to find places in america, 

What about Gel badge overlays? They seem quite popular and you can get custom ones done as well. Can find them on eBay or if you google "ford gel badge overlay" you'll find a few links

Why not approach someone who can make the side bonnet/roof decals like the one on the S1600, instead of blue do them pink..... Just a thought!

If you do take this route, get a professional fitter to fit such massive long decals.

car_photo_368230.jpg

Think you've got a zetec there not an s as there are no side skirts and no s badge on the rear still a good looking car though.

For gel badges I think there's a guy on Facebook called Ryan who does them in different colours

Really depends how far you want to go and if girly means pink just please don't put eyelashes on it that is definitely forbidden on a ford leave them to mini and corsa drivers.

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

19 hours ago, Philf1 said:

Think you've got a zetec there not an s as there are no side skirts and no s badge on the rear still a good looking car though.

For gel badges I think there's a guy on Facebook called Ryan who does them in different colours

Really depends how far you want to go and if girly means pink just please don't put eyelashes on it that is definitely forbidden on a ford leave them to mini and corsa drivers.

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

thanks the s was actually stolen by the company i purchased it from but they since replaced it as they made the error of uploading the pictures onto their site with the s on it and confirming it was the company who took the photos also on my car it had the s outline, is the side skirts just on the newer models? this is an 08 
definitely no eyelashes! do you have a surname for this Ryan? i will check your parts for sale thank you :)

On 5/5/2016 at 0:47 PM, Jazman23 said:

What about Gel badge overlays? They seem quite popular and you can get custom ones done as well. Can find them on ebay or if you google "ford gel badge overlay" you'll find a few links

i did search that but im only finding places in america?

22 hours ago, E5GDM said:

kerb the alloys, reverse into something, & fill the car interior with junk 😄

BEST ADVICE EVER! I've made sure theres a pair of heels in the passenger footwell so it's looking good so far :)

• Like 1

do you have a surname for this Ryan? i will check your parts for sale thank you :)

I've got one of his business cards somewhere I'll try find it for you

Here you go

572d014d5e9d6_ImageUploadedByFordOC14625

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club