Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new red edition

Mitchell Rogers

Hi guys, recently treated myself to a fiesta red edition and absolutely love it. But any suggestions on little modifications that would add add a but more to a the car, power or cosmetic I'm not too fussed. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums, if you spend half an hour searching on here and checking out the project section you will get loads of ideas 

A nice red l.e.d. strip above the glovebox lid and replace the footwell bulbs with some red l.e.d's, lovely welcoming warm glow when getting in or out at night.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

5 hours ago, Ffoxy said:

A nice red l.e.d. strip above the glovebox lid and replace the footwell bulbs with some red l.e.d's, lovely welcoming warm glow when getting in or out at night.

Above the glove box? Can't see where that would fit and yeah I was thinking of that idea the other day. Maybe some hid also

welcome along.

a little "red edition" steering wheel sticker looks good. I've seen that on here and got a "black edition" one for mine .

that's all I've done :smile:

happy modding

16 hours ago, zetec steve said:

welcome along.

a little "red edition" steering wheel sticker looks good. I've seen that on here and got a "black edition" one for mine .

that's all I've done :smile:

happy modding

I'll look into this when I get back from work. Have you seen anything on here about mapping a 140?

22 hours ago, Ffoxy said:

16 hours ago, Mitchell Rogers said:

Above the glove box? Can't see where that would fit and yeah I was thinking of that idea the other day. Maybe some hid also

Other models in the range come with Ambient lighting which includes a red LED strip just above the glove box, there is a narrow strip that it clips into.  I did this with my Red Edition and its amazing the difference it makes.  You need 2 parts, the strip itself and the LED attachment.  the LED part is about £5 the strip is more expensive, best part of £50.  I got mine on eBay used for £20..  Very simple to fit as well :).  Other things would be the "S" badges front and rear and upgrade the bulbs to better/whiter ones and also change the indicator bulbs to silver ones.  The idea about changing the foot well bulbs to red ones is nice, again I did this and it looks lovely at night.  I had problems with LEDs though so eventually went for normal bulbs which I think are just right.  

4 hours ago, Mitchell Rogers said:

I'll look into this when I get back from work. Have you seen anything on here about mapping a 140?

there are plenty of tuners out there if you buy something like fast ford you will see plenty of examples from Revo,  puma speed, mountune,  sico developments, eco tune

ive not used any of these nor connected to them.

apparently the standard turbo is ok up to 175 bhp (so I read) although mine has just failed lol and ive not mapped it. 

6 minutes ago, zetec steve said:

That's the thing. I could get it mapped, it then breaks but nothing to do with the tune, then the warranty is void.

On 04/09/2016 at 1:56 PM, ayrshiredude said:

Other models in the range come with Ambient lighting which includes a red LED strip just above the glove box, there is a narrow strip that it clips into.  I did this with my Red Edition and its amazing the difference it makes.  You need 2 parts, the strip itself and the LED attachment.  the LED part is about £5 the strip is more expensive, best part of £50.  I got mine on Ebay used for £20..  Very simple to fit as well :).  Other things would be the "S" badges front and rear and upgrade the bulbs to better/whiter ones and also change the indicator bulbs to silver ones.  The idea about changing the foot well bulbs to red ones is nice, again I did this and it looks lovely at night.  I had problems with LEDs though so eventually went for normal bulbs which I think are just right.  

Where would I find the 's badges bud!?

On 4/10/2016 at 10:41 PM, Mitchell Rogers said:

Where would I find the 's badges bud!?

On eBay not that expensive.  You can also get them at Chinese sites like Alixpress but they take months to arrive.

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:39 PM, ayrshiredude said:

On Ebay not that expensive.  You can also get them at Chinese sites like Alixpress but they take months to arrive.

Months !!! took 12 days for mine http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/79599-s-badge-bargain/#comment-581526

Got gel badges now anyway

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club