Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Detachable tow bars

Mach1

Hi All, does anyone have any suggestions for detachable towbars for 2.2TDCi Titanium. Saw a 2.0 TDCi in the school car park with a Westfalia detachable towbar attached and it looked good. I will be using it to carry a bike carrier with three bikes onboard on trips to the Alps - happy days ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi All, does anyone have any suggestions for detachable towbars for 2.2TDCi Titanium. Saw a 2.0 TDCi in the school car park with a Westfalia detachable towbar attached and it looked good. I will be using it to carry a bike carrier with three bikes onboard on trips to the Alps - happy days ;)

Hi, Mach1 - is that your top speed or just cruising?

I've just got a 2.0 TDCi and put a Witter detachable on it so I could take the caravan away for New Year. It's almost invisible with the ball off and the socket swung up, and it feels rock solid. Easy to fit, too (even in near-freezing weather!), but I haven't got round to putting in the proper frig wiring yet, 'cos I haven't worked out the routing - can anyone help me on that?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club