Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mine has arrived!

MrsMcBee

Driving into work this morning, I spied a transporter with some Fiestas on it - I did wonder if one was mine as the dealer advised mine was due on 25th. Just had a call from the dealer - and yes, mine has arrived!!!

Unfortunately, I can't collect it until Saturday as I have to go to Dublin on business tomorrow morning for 2 days :(

Driving into work this morning, I spied a transporter with some Fiestas on it - I did wonder if one was mine as the dealer advised mine was due on 25th. Just had a call from the dealer - and yes, mine has arrived!!!

Unfortunately, I can't collect it until Saturday as I have to go to Dublin on business tomorrow morning for 2 days :(

That's great news - you must be over the moon. :D Not too long to wait now.

Happy motoring,

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

mines here aswell were the cats that got the cream :P

I'll post pics of mine at the weekend when I collect it. I have to get up at 4.30am to fly to Dublin so it's off to bed for me (the 3 glasses of wine I've just consumed should help me to sleep earlier than usual!).

Post pics of yours pouly! When are you picking yours up?

That's great news - you must be over the moon. :D Not too long to wait now.

Happy motoring,

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Thanks Sarc, I am over the moon. My dealer was spot on so I have no complaints. :)

I'll post pics of mine at the weekend when I collect it. I have to get up at 4.30am to fly to Dublin so it's off to bed for me (the 3 glasses of wine I've just consumed should help me to sleep earlier than usual!).

Post pics of yours pouly! When are you picking yours up?

hi mrs mcbee

will be pickng up in the morning sat only thing its give a rainy day :)

Trying to post a pic of my car but I can't see where I can upload it to the message :(

Changed my avatar as well but it's still showing my old car!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club