Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk6 grill

mama_bear

Dose anyone know how to ad the colour surround bit on the mk 6 grill as in the pic, Is it a trim.or just some sort of sticker 

Thanks 

Screenshot_2016-04-12-19-44-53.png

The part on my car was chrome, I simply repainted mine black as it was the only piece of plastic chrome on the whole car lol.

• Like 1

Ah rite different grill to the other half's then as I don't think there's any chrome on his cheers tho :-) 

@m1tch If the grille's tip on your car was/is chrome (or lengthier plastic), then you have a Ford Fiesta MK6.5 (facelift) with any trim option apart from ST or "Zetec S" (not to be confused with just "Zetec"). You have the standard Fiesta; not that it's bad, I do too.

The car shown in the OP's screenshot is a ST or Zetec S (as in the MK6, both shared the same design, irrespective of facelift). The design of these two models differ from all other Fiestas in terms of front and rear-end.

@mama_bear The screenshot of the car you posted is a member on another forum and I've talked with him numerous times. His car is the ST and is completely spray-painted (engine bay too) not wrapped.

If you don't know, as I mentioned the front and rear end are different on a ST/Zetec S, this includes the grille. The Ford badge is larger on these models and the bottom tip is pretty much non-existent, it's very thin compared to regular MK6 Fiestas.

Apologies for not posting earlier but after seeing incorrect/incomplete information being shared/passed around I thought I's have to chime in.

All the best. :)

Thank you very much the 1 my other half has is a mk6 zetec which he's buying bits for think he's trying to turn it in to a zetec s looks wise bit of a step down after a mondeo St maybe now he'll slow down 

• Like 1