Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Karcher jet wash.

jace1969

Is this one worth the money,only for car and slabs as got the old small K1 i think,like a little square box and 10 year old.

This is about the price i want to pay and what is the water fed thing and is it a good model.

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Karcher-K4-Pressure-Washer-130-Bar/p/104093

Also the K2 but with all the stuff and car kit and only 20Bar less.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7420391.htm#pdpFullDesc

Im going towards the £109.99 one more as its the full kit.

I have the K2 without the brush and foam bottle attachments and I think it's more than sufficient enough for washing my car. If you don't have the foam attachment included you can just buy the Karcher soap that comes with the attachment anyways.

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

I did look at the K4 but seeing the K2 in Argos with the kit it seems a good deal.

The K4 is a better one but i don't think i need it as i have the very old Karcher 400,i mean 10 year old thing and still works just i wanted

one with the wheels and stuff so then its quicker to use and set up,the K4 on here is water cooled but i want use it a lot anyway so wont get hot.

Have you tried Karcher outlet, might be a better bargain on there

My mate Picked me up my K4 premium in a pre sale to staff at a major store.

They both seem a good price. Either will do the job. Argos sell the foaming bottle. 13£ for the 600ml bottle + adapter.

I have looked around at a few and this comes with the small bottle for the foam as i will use my Demon Shine in it to foam it.

I would have had the K4 but i need to add the slab/patio cleaner and foam bottle so then im adding another £60 to it and for what i

use it for say car and slabs on the garden my old one did it fine but this is newer and easier to set up being its on wheels and stuff.

Had a look at the Karcher outlet and a lot of Refurbished ones what i don't want.

Just got it and tried it and its got some power and nice and light,got all the kit with it.

A bit of advice on 2 things on this K2 premium.

1.....The foam bottle what comes with it do i just put my neat Demon foam into it until full.

2.....This one has the Detergent tank,can i put it into here for another way but it wont be foam just normal spray and neat or water it down until full.

Cheers

with the foamer just fill it up and use it adjusting the foamer for the right mix.

the detergent tank will foam too just set the vario lance to mix to use it

50 minutes ago, volts said:

with the foamer just fill it up and use it adjusting the foamer for the right mix.

the detergent tank will foam too just set the vario lance to mix to use it

Its a big Detergent tank so do i just put it in neat or dilute,the foam bottle is only small so will fill that up and wont dilute it.

Ahh a tank... My K2 has a tube which sucks up the detergent. Havent used it (just the foamer)

If it were me i'd use it neat and see how the washer mixes that with the water (with the vario lance on mix setting) 

7 hours ago, volts said:

Ahh a tank... My K2 has a tube which sucks up the detergent. Havent used it (just the foamer)

If it were me i'd use it neat and see how the washer mixes that with the water (with the vario lance on mix setting) 

Yes i did think this when looking,the new K2 premium has the tube but they have added a detergant tank,off hand and a rough guess it will hold around

500ml just a rough guess,the link is the one on this page from argos,halfods had the same one but old K2 and no tank.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club