Do Not Sell My Personal Information

metal pedals

mitch84

hi

ive got a mk7 zetec and would like to fit some of the metal pedals like the zetec s , does anyone know where i should get them and if they are easy to fit myself? , plus i would like some ford scuff plates but cant see them on ford parts.

thanks

hi

ive got a mk7 zetec and would like to fit some of the metal pedals like the zetec s , does anyone know where i should get them and if they are easy to fit myself? , plus i would like some ford scuff plates but cant see them on ford parts.

thanks

You will find what your looking for here.

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/inde...P&cPath=124

decided to get the pedals and scuff plates from my local ford dealer store as i get the privilege discount , is there anything else worth getting for styling my car that i can do myself ?

back again :) , ive just got these for the footwells , there cheap so if they look rubbish i can change them back , will these be ok ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=120433877688

They should fit mine, i am currently wiring up my own footwell lights and have opted for theese bulbs. Let me no if they are any good when they arrive :D

Thanks

They should fit mine, i am currently wiring up my own footwell lights and have opted for theese bulbs. Let me no if they are any good when they arrive :D

Thanks

will do , im also thinking about getting my back windows tinted like the titanium , is it possible to get this done by fords? would it be a complete new window or some sort of stick on?

thanks

Think its 150 with ford, i got them free with the deal :) however i had a mk6 fiesta and it cost me £200 for all 4 windows, back at 90% and front at 30% and that was alot darker than fords privacy glass, just so you know it is illegal to have tints in the front with our licence..

not 100% sure but i think fords privacy glass is not a stick on film.

Think its 150 with ford, i got them free with the deal :) however i had a mk6 fiesta and it cost me £200 for all 4 windows, back at 90% and front at 30% and that was alot darker than fords privacy glass, just so you know it is illegal to have tints in the front with our licence..

not 100% sure but i think fords privacy glass is not a stick on film.

if i can get it done ,it will only be the privacy glass in the back like the titanium , just need to get a price from them , i think it would finish my white zetec off nice

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club