Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4x100

Patrico777

Hi

i am about to buy some nice 17 inch alloys aftermarket that are on the corsa c 51 plate From search they are 4x100 but my car is 4x108 will they fit my fiesta zetec s ??

I would think that the short answer is NO. Different pcd.

You could buy adaptors but will increase your track and really is it worth the cost,

Find a set of wheels with the correct pcd and offset.

And they've been on a c***a as well ?

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Im thinking of buying this then £160 with postage but needs two new tyres are they worth it ? Oz racing 205/40/17

image.png

It's all apersonal choice. One person's opinion  may not be someone else's.

If they are what you want, they are the right fitment, and in your price range then go for it.  People cannot make decisions for you but it will save you spraying your wheels black and if you are really happy you can sell your original wheels.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, karl46 said:

It's all apersonal choice. One person's opinion  may not be someone else's.

If they are what you want, they are the right fitment, and in your price range then go for it.  People cannot make decisions for you but it will save you spraying your wheels black and if you are really happy you can sell your original wheels.

Yeah I was looking just for advice whether they go for around that price, yeah that what I am

thinking of selling mine alloys 

I was wondering how will these alloys look on my fiesta does anyone do photoshop?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club