Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sun blinds for FIESTA ZETEC S RED - HELP

dom83

Alright

I bought a brand new fiesta zetec s red in January.

I now need to fit some sun blinds /  shades in the back but really struggling to find any that fit the window shape.

Any help or advice much appreciated 

It might be easier to get the rear windows tinted instead. 

What about the ClimAir shades? Or the VanShades equivalent? I'm picking up my ClimAir shades from the dealer tomorrow for my Red Edition. I've seen them in action on a friend's Focus and they look the part.

20 hours ago, opr said:

What about the ClimAir shades? Or the VanShades equivalent? I'm picking up my ClimAir shades from the dealer tomorrow for my Red Edition. I've seen them in action on a friend's Focus and they look the part.

How much are the ClimAir if you don't mind me asking? If they are recommended by Ford I'd rather get those

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dom83 said:

How much are the ClimAir if you don't mind me asking? If they are recommended by Ford I'd rather get those

They cost me €100 direct from the dealer, that was with €40 off. I imagine they'll be much less in the UK, we get ripped off royally for stuff like this in Ireland. They basically pop into the windows, fit is absolutely perfect. From the outside it just looks like the windows are tinted. Visibility is fine too, drove around for a few hours in dull enough weather and had no problems with the rear view mirror etc. I've only had mine installed for a few hours but I'm happy out. 

19 hours ago, opr said:

They cost me €100 direct from the dealer, that was with €40 off. I imagine they'll be much less in the UK, we get ripped off royally for stuff like this in Ireland. They basically pop into the windows, fit is absolutely perfect. From the outside it just looks like the windows are tinted. Visibility is fine too, drove around for a few hours in dull enough weather and had no problems with the rear view mirror etc. I've only had mine installed for a few hours but I'm happy out. 

That's cool. Was the 40 euro discount a special offer they had on?

I bought a few extra bits for the car from the parts shop and one of the guys in there used some sort of offer to get me money off one part. I went to a Cars and Coffee meet last night and met a guy with a Focus with the carshades.co.uk shades in. They seemed to be heavier/darker than the ones I have. I don't mind that to be honest, I kind of prefer the darker tint look of these ones than a full on black out effect. Personal preference of course. These are the ones I've installed ClimAir Sonniboy