Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help choosing Wind Deflectors

Rob89

Hey

I have a Ford Focus Titanium X 5dr 2015

I'm looking for a set of Front and Rear Wind Deflectors and need advise on choosing either ClimAir or Team Heko.
I know there is a major price difference, being Heko are considerably more cheaper than ClimAir but I have read that both brands have their own problems rarely.

ClimAir, just slots into place which sounds easy enough but I have read that they can scratch the tops of windows.
Heko uses adhesive strips and clips. Some people are saying that you do not need the clips and some are saying that the window gets blocked by the plastic.

I'd just like some opinions before I buy whichever set^^

Also could someone link me a legit Team Heko Front and Rear set for my car? Dark Tinted preferred. I don't want to buy the wrong or non genuine parts.

Thanks

I had Team Heko on my 2.5 Focus. The fit was good but did cause a bit of wind noise at speed. I haven't fitted to my Mk 3 ST as they don't provide any real benefit and are only good for looks.

i had climairs on mine but broke the drivers one tying something to the roof.so bought hekos on advice from some one.i wish id bought climairs again.

i noticed the back drivers side one was nearly falling off the other day something ive never had with climairs.just held on with double sided tape

they do look better then hekos but id go for climairs myself.

I have team heko on my MK3 and yes the road/wind noise is increased quite a bit but it doesn't really bother me. They look good too.

571f54c1e960c_ImageUploadedByFordOC14616

571f54cf07ec3_ImageUploadedByFordOC14616

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

all previous ford team heko new car team heko climair charge twice the price for the same product

I've always bought the climair ones. I don't really like the shape of the heko ones... they're a bit flat. Both can leave some scratches, nothing major though (within half a centimeter along the top of the glass).

20160331_115747.jpg

I fitted some heko ones to my mates alfa guilietta and the front ones felt solid without the proved clips but the back ones seemed like they were about to fall out as soon as you open the window.

• Like 1

I went for climair  ones this time on mine as others have said a bit of road noise but not to bad other than that all good.Also had team heko on my previous car with similar road noise  but cant really tell the difference  both seem good

So far ClimAir seems to be the one's to go for. About £80 for the set off the Ford website.

I have a set that were on my car for a week - team heko if your interested for a tenner. e6f1929d62666ed9b0b47f1181248173.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Ford_Man said:

I have a set that were on my car for a week - team heko if your interested for a tenner. e6f1929d62666ed9b0b47f1181248173.jpg

What is your reason for getting rid of them?

I was looking for the same, but had the same reservations. I think I might order the ClimAir ones based on the comments.

CookieM that car 😍

• Like 1

What is your reason for getting rid of them?

If I am being honest - there is two reasons they aren't really my thing and I didn't like the way they sat in the window seal looks like it will stretch the rubber but I'm sure I'm just being over silly.

I'm going for the ClimAir ones. Just not now considering the price and that other things have fallen onto me. But will be getting them. Thanks again.