Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Code for Radio 4000

jo g sh

Hi all, my nephew has just bought a 52 focus but the radio is locked, i need the code if any one can help the serial number is M 286406. Also if the radio is locked would he need to leave the radio on for a hour to unlock it , Thanks for any help

is it locked 10 or locked 13, if ots locked 10 there is a sequence you can go through to enable 3 more attempts at entering the code a quick search on the net and you should find this, if its locked 13 back to the dealers.

Hi thanks for the replies. The plot thickings i found a link on how to unlock (locked 10) the radio but it says use the red key. The only keys he got with the car were a blue key and a remote key with no colour , i tried both keys in the ignition but it was unsucessful. So my next question is how many keys should there be with the car, again thanks for any help

Doing more search on how to unlock a locked 10 radio 4000, i found a other link on how to unlock it i will try it tonight and see how i get on,

Thanks guys both your suggestions worked unfortunately the radio seems knackerd the volume button doesnt work, but thanks anyway

Thanks guys both your suggestions worked unfortunately the radio seems knackerd the volume button doesnt work, but thanks anyway

for a 2000- focus 2 keys the remote key and a blue chip key which is a newer version than the old red key set up the blue one is for reprogramming the ecu it holds all the info on it so having a spare is always a good idea but 2 keys

Thanks artscot79 for the info about the keys, ive found another few things about the car since he bought it, The n/s/f dipped headlight bulb has gone when I went to change it I removed the headlight and found these pins holding the silver reflector in place, looks like they are there to aim the reflector beam as the headlight hasn't got a motor for the beam, the headlight has been changed at some point and I wonder if there was a focus model which came without the motorised beam as the o/s/f headlight has a motor fitted to it .

post-9129-1257000256_thumb.jpg

post-9129-1257000294_thumb.jpg

Thanks artscot79 for the info about the keys, ive found another few things about the car since he bought it, The n/s/f dipped headlight bulb has gone when I went to change it I removed the headlight and found these pins holding the silver reflector in place, looks like they are there to aim the reflector beam as the headlight hasn't got a motor for the beam, the headlight has been changed at some point and I wonder if there was a focus model which came without the motorised beam as the o/s/f headlight has a motor fitted to it .

i8 think the very basic models came without ide go to a scrappy and get the motorised one and put it in the clips are to adjust the headlight reflector so a t some point hes replaced that light

i8 think the very basic models came without ide go to a scrappy and get the motorised one and put it in the clips are to adjust the headlight reflector so a t some point hes replaced that light

i was going to go today to a scrappy but it was to wet lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club