Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't forget the FOC Meet...

DanGull

1 week to go folks until the big Drayton Manor meet (see the link in my sig if you want details)

We had 7 sign up originally - would be great to get some more and I want to check that those 7 are all still planning on coming (especially as the F1 has been settled now :lol:)

1) DanGull

2) Flic

3) Michael P

4) welshie_miles

5) greenymk7

6) DNStuff

7) Hotashel

Hope to see all these folks and maybe a few more!

I am definately going, unless i get hurt beforehand by Dan for having a dirty car

feel free to trundle up! if you click the link in mine or dans signiture then all the details are there, be good to see lots of faces there! :)

Hopefully Flic? HOPEFULLY? You better be there madam.

Tom - would be great to see you. Belfry hotel car park at 10am followed by a Fiesta (and a filthy Kia) convoy to the park...

Tom - would be great to see you. Belfry hotel car park at 10am followed by a Fiesta (and a filthy Kia) convoy to the park...

Id love to join you but not sure what work I have on yet ( own catering business! ) but if i can make it i will

damn right.

My friend is in a bit of a predicament. She's flying back from hols on Sunday and her parents are away for the weekend so I MAY have to play taxi for her... Grrrrr... I'll know for sure tomorrow :(

My friend is in a bit of a predicament. She's flying back from hols on Sunday and her parents are away for the weekend so I MAY have to play taxi for her... Grrrrr... I'll know for sure tomorrow :(

TELL HER TO GET AN EFFING TAXI!

Lol I can't do that! Would cost her silly amounts! I'll see if I can get my brother to do it when I see him tomorrow, may have to bribe him....

Lol I can't do that! Would cost her silly amounts! I'll see if I can get my brother to do it when I see him tomorrow, may have to bribe him....

boo hiss flic, boo hiss

No way - greeny's backed out, now Flic may too. Rubbbbbish.

No way - greeny's backed out, now Flic may too. Rubbbbbish.

it'll just be me and you dan!

it'll just be me and you dan!

Erm, I have a Haloween esque party stroke night out Saturday, so will be fairly delicate Sun morning. Considering it's an early start to get up there on time, I may have to can it as well - doubly bad because I promised my sister I'd take her!

Would we consider the following weekend? I still want to go, but this weekend is all about progressing my social life in this part of the world!

oh dan it really does look like its just us!!

i don't want to wait another week for it :( i've brushed everyone off for sunday for it!!

Sunday is the last day of Drayton Manor's season so it'll be closed the following week and we'd need another venue. - Miles, this is all about progressing your social life too, that's what meets are for :lol:

Personally I don't want to put it off, we haven't had a definite no from Flic for one, and if we push it the same thing will just happen again.

Come on people!

if we put it off this week then it'll never be done,

if you can't make this one then you can make another! its alll coooooooooooool in the hood, panic not!

i'm looking forward to it all now!

Sorry chaps, I'm a no go :( My friend needs me I'm afraid. Damn me for being such a loyal friend, argh! I'm so sorry, just bad timing :(

crikey oh reily!! oh well, there is always the next one!

Bad :(

No Flic, no greeny - DNStuff and Tony were possibles last night with Miles still possible. Can we know if you three are actually going to show please?

Drayton Manor isn't open the following Sunday - but Thorpe Park is. If (only an if at this stage) we shifted the meet to the South East would folk be interested? Would the Midlanders who are coming be happy to move?

Well, that's a start. This depends on Mike really - it's no problem for me to come down south as the other half is there anyway. If it means we get a few more people however, it'll be worth it as far as I'm concerned.

It seems like you have run into the same problems i did when trying to get a meet going, everybody pulls out at the last second :( I would of gone, if it was a lil closer and if i never had work that day.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club