Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What mk is my fiesta?

Jaymie1989

23 minutes ago, Marcus644 said:

Needing to find out what mk my fiesta zetec is YT58MYR thanks all 

Mk6 facelift.  But on a 58 plate you'll be getting parts come up for Mk7s online.

Can someone tell me what make my fiesta is? The reg is SE17 LCX

2 hours ago, Mac macfarlane said:

Can someone tell me what make my fiesta is?

Hi Mac, 

2017 was the change from Mk 7.5 to Mk 8. With a 17 plate yours is likely to be a Mk 7.5, but some very early Mk 8s, usually press cars or demonstrators, were also  registered on 17 plate. 

To be sure, if you could post up a pic we could confirm, but if you have the tablet like screen on top of the dash, and a 6 speed box, it's a Mk 8, if not it's a Mk 7.5.

Image of Mk 8 below:

IMG_20180301_164356.jpg

3 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Hi Mac, 

2017 was the change from Mk 7.5 to Mk 8. With a 17 plate yours is likely to be a Mk 7.5, but some very early Mk 8s, usually press cars or demonstrators, were also  registered on 17 plate. 

To be sure, if you could post up a pic we could confirm, but if you have the tablet like screen on top of the dash, and a 6 speed box, it's a Mk 8, if not it's a Mk 7.5.

Image of Mk 8 below:

IMG_20180301_164356.jpg

👍Mk 7.5.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I know this is a very old question but anyone know what mk my 55 plate fiesta is? And what mk some parts might be listed as on sites, as I was reading they might be listed differently thanks 

Try and order Wiper Blades on eBay,my Garage is set spot on so it list the ones that will fit then when i open the ones it says ''this item will not fit your car'' in red writing so even that done no what MK fiesta i have asthough its a MK7 2011 Titanium,i class mine as a MK 7 pre-Facelift.

On 7/4/2021 at 9:09 PM, Jordan3901 said:

Hi, I know this is a very old question but anyone know what mk my 55 plate fiesta is? And what mk some parts might be listed as on sites, as I was reading they might be listed differently thanks 

55 plate would be a Mk 6. It was facelifted in 2005 (known as Mk 6.5) so yours could be a pre-facelift or facelift depending on when it was registered. Easy way to tell is the headlights - the facelift has a little blister at the top.

Always easiest to post a pic of your car (obscuring the numberplate for security) then someone can quickly identify it.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Charlie_123 said:

I have a 2018 ford fiesta 1.0t what mk is it ?

Mk8

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Hello, i am trying to find weather seals for my windows and doors and unsure what mk my car is in uk. It’s ford fiesta 1.4 diesel 58 plate. I’m unsure if mk6 or mk7

35 minutes ago, Mk83 said:

Hello, i am trying to find weather seals for my windows and doors and unsure what mk my car is in uk. It’s ford fiesta 1.4 diesel 58 plate. I’m unsure if mk6 or mk7

58 plate could be a late Mk6 or early Mk7.  Could you post a picture of the car?

Also, as mentioned earlier in this thread, plenty of pictures on Wikipedia which are very helpful in identifying what you have.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fiesta

Bear in mind that what we refer to in the UK as a Mk 7 is normally referred to as a Mk 6 elsewhere which can be confusing, but the Wiki article does mention this.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi all

my fiesta Ecoboost  is a 2014 1.0L  I can’t tell if it’s a mk 6 or mk7 

any ideas?

thanks all!

40 minutes ago, Danfenn1 said:

Hi all

my fiesta Ecoboost  is a 2014 1.0L  I can’t tell if it’s a mk 6 or mk7 

any ideas?

thanks all!

Mk7 facelift.  Aka Mk7.5.

• 4 months later...

Hi

Just bought a ST 2017 and trying to figure out what MK it is??

Can you guys help?

1 hour ago, Nik ing said:

Hi

Just bought a ST 2017 and trying to figure out what MK it is??

Can you guys help?

Mk 8 ST wasn't introduced until 2018 so you likely have a late Mk 7 facelift or Mk 7.5 as it's usually referred to. Mk 8 is a 1.5 3cylinder, Mk 7.5 is a 1.6 4 cylinder.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I have a 2007 Ford Fiesta Style 1.2 3-door hatchback that I'm struggling to buy a replacement driver seat for and have no idea what mark my car is (or which - if any - seats are interchangeable across marks - seems none as eBay listings do tend to specify which mark the seat is for).

In terms of identifying mark, from what I've read, there's overlap for the year 2007 (i.e. multiple marks of the car manufactured in that same year, 5 and 6, possibly facelifts) so I can't discern it from the year and the wiki page people use doesn't even mention Ford Fiesta Styles (it doesn't help searching the internet when I mean "Style" but the results are full of "style" if you know what I mean).

Here's a picture of said 2007 Ford Fiesta Style:

https://ibb.co/H46CNGg

Anyone able to offer any insight please?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi wanted to know what mk is my fiesta 

the reg is 

mj09vsg

16 minutes ago, Goku said:

the reg is 

mj09vsg

09 reg is most probably an early Mk 7 (as it is known in the UK, Mk 6 elsewhere) but have a look at the pictures of each generation here to be sure:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fiesta

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Goku said:

the reg is 

mj09vsg

In the UK it is a MK7

page 1.JPG

page 2.JPG

page 3.JPG

• Thanks 1