Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHAT EXHAUST!!???

Moseley33

So.. I'm looking for a catback exhaust for my focus zetec s. 

The look I'm after is either a circular slash cut or circular rolled tip.

Sound wise I'm not after anything overly loud but definitely need a rasp!!  :) help!!!

DSC_2445.JPG

Unless things of changed, there were no off the shelf exhausts that were made exclusively for the zetec s when I was looking. Best bet is to take it to a powerflow (or such like) dealer who will custom build one for you - they are actually quite reasonable on price

In the end I just had a custom tailpipe fitted (£60)- you can see it in my thread - link is in my sig.

• Like 1

On 04/05/2016 at 9:19 PM, higgsy said:

Unless things of changed, there were no off the shelf exhausts that were made exclusively for the zetec s when I was looking. Best bet is to take it to a powerflow (or such like) dealer who will custom build one for you - they are actually quite reasonable on price

In the end I just had a custom tailpipe fitted (£60)- you can see it in my thread - link is in my sig.

Thanks Mate, 

Had a look on the powerflow website last night funnily enough, will have to get a quote from them and go from there :) 

• Like 1