Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Canbus communication error

STEADS

Hi wondering if anyone knows the pin outs on C90 in the engine bay fuse box on a 2.0 tdci 2005 my mate has got a coms problem on his resulting in no crank we have pinned the problem down to the fuse box under the bonnet really need to know which are the pcm can us wires that run through C90 with colour code I've had a look on the schematics but can only get so far we know they run through C113 and C112 up to the cluster can get the car started if we move the fuse box but need to secure or clean the connectin in there any help appreciated . 

blue/red and grey/red are canbus colours, cant find which pins on c90 though yet.

Thanks Ian if you can find the pins much appreciated delved myself last night till my eyes where sore lol .

Ian am I correct if you look on page 61 of schematic as it comes out of the pcm then to C90 it will be pins 1 and 15 

from the diagrams I have, the c90 conector pin identification is un readable (no idea why)

will have to assume you right with 1 and 15

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club