Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOC Titanium vs FOC Zetec S

DanGull

Just met up with a fellow FOC member - alexafc. He wanted some chrome indicator bulbs and I had a set that I had decided not to install.

Top bloke - we spent an hour talking about the Mk7. Was interesting to compare the Titanium and the Zetec S face to face. ;)

Both, of course, were in the best colour! :P

TitaniumvsZetecS.jpg

blurghhhhhhhhhh silly chrome :P

only kidding, both look awesome.

if i didnt have to wait till june when i was gettin mine then i would have gone for white

Dan, is that...no....it can't be...A DIRTY WHEEL?!

Great pic Dan, good to meet a fellow member

Great pic indeed. Those cars look immaculate :D

I would have to say I prefer the titanium, but then I suppose I'm a bit biased ;) They both look great though :D

Dan, is that...no....it can't be...A DIRTY WHEEL?!

:lol: first thing Alex said was 'how can a car that gets detailed so thoroughly be dirty??'

Yes, it's dirty <hangs head in shame> it's done 1000 miles since it's last clean though, goes to show that protection does keep the dirt off, even on white.

Great pic indeed. Those cars look immaculate :D

I would have to say I prefer the titanium, but then I suppose I'm a bit biased ;) They both look great though :D

Not at all, after seeing Dan's today, I was very jealous of the spec, some of the gadgets he had made me very jealous!

TBH - I think that the white looks better on the ZS as the black trim just seems to work . . .

Sorry DanGull

Oh and look at those dirty wheels . . . .

TBH - I think that the white looks better on the ZS as the black trim just seems to work . . .

Sorry DanGull

Oh and look at those dirty wheels . . . .

There's wrong, there's really wrong, there's COMPLETELY wrong, and then there's this statement.

You know nothing about colour at all, otherwise you wouldn't have purchased Squeeze. :lol:

There's wrong, there's really wrong, there's COMPLETELY wrong, and then there's this statement.

You know nothing about colour at all, otherwise you wouldn't have purchased Squeeze. :lol:

Oh up ya chuff!

And ya wheels are still dirty!

:P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club