Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scotland meet - Interest

Gazjs

Interest  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Please mark the following if interested

• I would like to show my interest in a meet

As the topic says people. Mark down if you would be interested and we can arrange dates e.t.c after this point.

Plans?

I thought we could arrange possible places and dates etc once we have seen if the interest would be high enough, as no point in going into too much depth at this point to find interest to be very low. I think we should leave the interest poll running until after the weekend and take things further from there?

6 people, looking good so far, hopefully can tempt a few more before plans are made.

Would be good for the members who have shown an interest if they could put forward some ideas for the preffered location for the meet, along with the area in which they come from so we can best suit everyone attending.

Thanks again

To be honest I have no idea where - I don't know good places for our meeting.

But tell me when and where and I'm in.

I'm also a member of a Volvo forum and we sometimes meet at Strathclyde Park which has easy access to M74, M8 & A80.. theres always plenty of room and plenty to do there. Theres even a motel and caravan park onsite if your travelling a long way...Worth a thought!

As the topic says people. Mark down if you would be interested and we can arrange dates e.t.c after this point.

Hiya, id be interested in a meet as ive never been to one before, iv got a 93 Scorpio 2.0 auto, done a few things to it so far not big jobs but needed doin, check out the pics in the gallery if you like, keep us informed as to possible meet, would be good.

The interest shown is very encouraging,

I am guessing that with Christmas coming up people will be busy over the next month or so, so I was thinking on holding the meet after Christmas.

Are there any objections to this/eager people?

As to the location .... the Strathclyde park idea is very good, although the theme park will be closed until around March, i notice there are many other things open throughout the year ..

Crazy Golf

Ten pin Bowling

Pool for those over 21

Zoo

As you can see plenty of things to do to suit everyone,

Of course we are open to all other ideas also,

service stations etc etc

im a reg organiser for vxon (gutless task) i struggle to get 3 of us to meet at a time despite 3 of us living 10mins apart. we usually go for a bit of a drive then grab some pies and irn bru. anyone on here from dundee/angus?

im a reg organiser for vxon (gutless task) i struggle to get 3 of us to meet at a time despite 3 of us living 10mins apart. we usually go for a bit of a drive then grab some pies and irn bru. anyone on here from dundee/angus?

Hopefully we get a bit more than 3 to the FOC meet :D

Not Dundee/Angus but near by in Kirkcaldy/Fife

• 2 weeks later...

I would come to a meet if it was close-ish to where I live. (Dunfermline, Fife.)

If it was miles away, I'd have to pass. B)

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody up for a similar meet to that arranged down south?

A meet in or around Fife area anybody?, could be put down to a tester for the spring time ;)

So interested ...

Gazjs - Kirkcaldy

Stef123 - Kirkcaldy

Queeg - Dunfermline

bt_cav - Edinburgh/Motherwell

you forgot Dave-2912 - Dunfermline