Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haynes Manual Now Available

pauljoanss

I have long been frustrated that there is no manual for the S Max, but have just seen one on the Haynes Web Site, looks as if it has only just been published.

https://haynes.co.uk/catalog/car-manuals/car-repair-manuals/ford/ford-s-max-galaxy-diesel-mar-06-july-15-06-15

Sad to see that manuals are no longer hardbacks, the last one I bought felt really cheap, paperback and poor quality paper and printing, I assumed it was a copy rather than original.

£23 direct from Haynes or I have ordered one off eBay for £14 (free P&P), sounds suspicious!

Manuals no longer hardbacks? Just got one for my focus and its hardback. Unless you mean that 'new' manuals will now be paperback?

"Please be aware that from August 2014, Haynes Publishing will now only print new print runs of car manuals in paperback. Hardback books are no longer in production. During the changeover period between hardback to paperback stock supplied may vary."

Thought I saw this on the Haynes website but it was in fact on the eBay site selling manuals at £14 so make what you want of it.  The last manual I bought (on EBay) was paperback and cheap, just checked publication date and it was 2013 so bit suspect. 

I have built up a small collection of Haynes manuals over my life and a bit sad that they will no longer look like a nice set on the book shelf.

Never mind.

Must remember to keep my old manuals if they're making them paperback, in coming years they might be worth a bob or two to our future generations.....

• Like 1