Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pipercross or K&N replacement panel air filter

Simmo1368

Looking at getting a replacement panel air filter for my mk6 1.4., & thinking of either a pipercross or K&N filters.  I know it's down to choice but would like to hear what you think & got fitted to your fiestas

Thanks

Just get a panel filter, you're wasting your money with induction kits for the naturally aspirated Duratec engine unless you're going to to with a full exhaust & race cams etc

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

Just get a panel filter, you're wasting your money with induction kits for the naturally aspirated Duratec engine unless you're going to to with a full exhaust & race cams etc

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Thanks GingerFlame, nah wasn't gonna go as made as that. I wasn't looking at induction kits  dont think it's worth it, just a replacement panel filter to go with the sportex rear box I got. 

• Like 1

Heard ramair foam panels are good for sound and airflow.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kabulu said:

Heard ramair foam panels are good for sound and airflow.

Ok thanks Kabulu, I'll have a look at ramair. Like anything else the manufacturers say their's is better, but it's asking around to see who had what, & how good it was. 

Just buy the cheapest one, there all do the same thing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Willy said:

Just buy the cheapest one, there all do the same thing.

Cheers Willy for input. 

If I really think about it, the mileage I do it just might be worth getting a cheap one. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club