Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moseley's focus zs

Moseley33

Hi everyone, 

This is just a thread for my mk2 face-lift focus zs. 

I haven't done too much just yet but have listed below :) enjoy. 

All work done by myself. 

- Full paint detail. 

- Engine bay detail. 

- Full big service.

- LED interior, side, dipped and fog lights. 

- Gloss black bonnet strip.

- Gloss black wheels. 

- Engine bay burnt metal washer dress up kit. 

- Custom Induction kit. 

I'll be listing more as and when it happens but next on the cards is full custom cat back stainless exhaust system and 50mm lowering springs. 

DSC_2656.JPG

DSC_2616.JPG

DSC_2664.JPG

DSC_2605.JPG

Welcome to the club buddy. Very nice motor and a massive fan of the Zetec S focus obviously :P

Cat back sounds good but 50mm will be very very low. Won't leave much choice if you want to add additional splitters or bits and pieces. The exhaust might catch too. 30mm too high then? Might be worth taking a look at Eibach or something like that :) keep us posted though :)

• Like 2

nice looking focus and look forward to seeing the update as and when they are done

• Like 1

Thanks chaps :)

Maybe 50mm is a tad low but it would sit lovely. 

Maybe 45s would be safer?

Change of plan with the exhaust by way, a friend of mine has just offered to sell me his standard RS backbox and will help me fit it at his garage, will also be removing the centre and rear silencers :) 

Thanks chaps :)

Maybe 50mm is a tad low but it would sit lovely. 

Maybe 45s would be safer?

Change of plan with the exhaust by way, a friend of mine has just offered to sell me his standard RS backbox and will help me fit it at his garage, will also be removing the centre and rear silencers :) 

Youll still have to change your shocks if you drop it by that much. That might be your plan though :)

Does your car not have a space saver then?if it don't that's fine. Just that RS's don't have space savers in the boot so there is room under the boot for the backbox. If there is a space saver there won't be any room for your backbox. I hate throwing spanners in and don't need to be pedantic.. just wanna help :)

• Like 1

Well.. I thought that initially but after holding it up to the car it looks like it would fit no problem but having said that the proof will be in the pudding I guess if it's a no go then I'll be heading off to see Tony banks when I can afford it. 

I do have a shocker change on the cards but not straight away :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club