Do Not Sell My Personal Information

identify these clocks please

mrmetallica

any one know what these clocks are from ?bought them as ford focus clocks but i dont think they are

clocks.jpg

Think they are Focus clocks but I thought only the ST's got the big central screen.  Obv not ST clocks though due to the diesel redline.  Odd!

• Like 1

It looks like Focus Mk2.5 clocks for the versions with Satnav. However the centre screen is normally red rather than black with blue text.

4 minutes ago, btmaldon said:

It looks like Focus Mk2.5 clocks for the versions with Satnav. However the centre screen is normally red rather than black with blue text.

i modded them with blue leds.i cant seem to program them to my car for some reason .

are they even for a petrol a red line at 5000rpm says diesel to me I'm on my phone so perhaps youres is a diesel

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, artscot79 said:

are they even for a petrol a red line at 5000rpm says diesel to me I'm on my phone so perhaps youres is a diesel

!Removed! .didnt notice that. i thinks your right .would that be why they wont program you recon.

any one want to buy some clocks

A diesel instrument cluster can be programmed into a petrol car without any problems. The only difference between a Diesel and a petrol instrument cluster is the (scale of the) rev counter.

If the instrument cluster is configured correctly it should be no problem to program it into your car. Note that the PATS type setting of the instrument cluster must be configured correctly. If this setting is set to Keyless (KVM) for example the internal PATS system of the instrument cluster will be switched off and the PATS system can not be programmed.

Only problem will be a missing coil light.

May cause problems at MoT time?

Sent from my SM-G930F

10 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Only problem will be a missing coil light.

May cause problems at MoT time?

Sent from my SM-G930F

nope

56 minutes ago, JW1982 said:

A diesel instrument cluster can be programmed into a petrol car without any problems. The only difference between a Diesel and a petrol instrument cluster is the (scale of the) rev counter.

If the instrument cluster is configured correctly it should be no problem to program it into your car. Note that the PATS type setting of the instrument cluster must be configured correctly. If this setting is set to Keyless (KVM) for example the internal PATS system of the instrument cluster will be switched off and the PATS system can not be programmed.

so if i change the scale bit it will be no different ?

will have another go when ive sorted all my other problems

You either have to live with the scale of the rev counter or you have to buy the correct instrument cluster for a petrol version.

Changing the scale does not make any difference. If you replace the scale it will simply not display the correct values.

10 minutes ago, JW1982 said:

You either have to live with the scale of the rev counter or you have to buy the correct instrument cluster for a petrol version.

Changing the scale does not make any difference. If you replace the scale it will simply not display the correct values.

i see.would changing the rev counter over do anything as in solder another one from petrol clocks ? or is it built into the clocks

Changing the stepper motor of the rev counter does not change anything.

Except for the scale there are no technical differences between a diesel and a petrol instrument cluster. The rev counter is controlled by software. This is a part of the software that will not be affected by a software update.

2 hours ago, JW1982 said:

Changing the stepper motor of the rev counter does not change anything.

Except for the scale there are no technical differences between a diesel and a petrol instrument cluster. The rev counter is controlled by software. This is a part of the software that will not be affected by a software update.

thats what i thought.was so looking forward to having them in my car.even waited almost a year for my mileage to catch up lol

5a7ed744f4ef7515104b64e4867d752b.jpg

Yes they are from focus mk2.5.also known as level 2 cluster . It does differ to models. As diesel one wont work in petrol model. I bought mine from eBay & was from similar car to mine but not titanium.i was thinking of an St cluster with large info cluster but wouldnt .as mr tezza said.he is the one that fitted mine. It had to be programmed or so , he did it with ucds , like elm but better.which transferred all data mileage etc.

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, yunii said:

Yes they are from focus mk2.5.also known as level 2 cluster . It does differ to models. As diesel one wont work in petrol model. I bought mine from ebay & was from similar car to mine but not titanium.i was thinking of an St cluster with large info cluster but wouldnt .as mr tezza said.he is the one that fitted mine. It had to be programmed or so , he did it with ucds , like elm but better.which transferred all data mileage etc.

Yunii

your trying to make me jealous now .

will be keeping my eyes on eBay

Yes they are from focus mk2.5.also known as level 2 cluster . It does differ to models. As diesel one wont work in petrol model. I bought mine from ebay & was from similar car to mine but not titanium.i was thinking of an St cluster with large info cluster but wouldnt .as mr tezza said.he is the one that fitted mine. It had to be programmed or so , he did it with ucds , like elm but better.which transferred all data mileage etc.

Yunii

will be keeping my eyes on eBay

What is yours?

I'll look out for u

Yunii

8 minutes ago, yunii said:

will be keeping my eyes on ebay

What is yours?

I'll look out for u

Yunii

my car you mean ?

mines focus titanium 1.6 mk2.5 fl

will be keeping my eyes on ebay

What is yours?

I'll look out for u

Yunii

my car you mean ?

Same as mine

10 minutes ago, yunii said:

my car you mean ?

Same as mine

ive put mine on fleabay for £80 and have seen them on there for £684  diesel ones  unreal

my car you mean ?

Same as mine

ive put mine on fleabay for £80 and have seen them on there for £684  diesel ones  unreal

I paid £250 2 yrs ago with ecu & remote key inclusive .still in storage somewhere.

2 minutes ago, yunii said:

I paid £250 2 yrs ago with ecu & remote key inclusive .still in storage somewhere.

i got mine cheap,about £30 or something like that

i got mine cheap,about £30 or something like that

But when i got mine they were very very rare on eBay & still are with low miles in it

Yunii

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2010 1.6 TDCI Ford Focus Sport (with sat nav) which has this instrument cluster with the large screen. My previous Focus had the smaller screen, now I'd never look back...it's much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club