Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What you all think of my progress? :P pics included

Paramanic

If you haven't seen my project page well I have been very Very Busy! lol 
saving up and getting new mods so I'm now half way there :) not long till I'm done (end of july) 

Tell me what you all think :) 
First of all I have got rest of my hoses including charge pipe kit 
13241662_1104700196260825_282897385_o.jpg13234851_1104697772927734_602564599_o.jpg

Then My car was at body shop and got new parts done then got a custom exhaust added in and it sounds amazing! 
Eyebrows
13241445_1104700246260820_842509025_o.jpg

Lets not forget my main mod so far! :D 
13262415_1104695266261318_269988051_o.jpg13241487_1104690729595105_169810555_o.jpg

Lets not forget my new RS Rep alloys
What you all think? 

• Like 7

This is the Link to the garage that done my Exhaust 

Also here is my project page 

• Like 1

Your engine bay is looking spot on mate, been debating the charge pipe and it makes such a difference!!

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

8 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Your engine bay is looking spot on mate, been debating the charge pipe and it makes such a difference!!

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Cheers buddy! I was too but got offered a offer i really couldnt refuse! £135 for full charge pipe kit in my colour brand new never been used thats including delivery too! :O 
person got it then didnt know how to put it on then ended up getting a ST soi got this at a Bargain! :D 

• Like 1

Thought at first youd just changed diffuser but from your thread I see it's an entire bumper piece. Looks awesome I want the R's style diffuser but it's £300 which is putting me off a bit. How much did you pay for yours? alloys are mint also I've not seen them around before. 

• Like 1

Looks great, I'm well jealous of the engine bay. Are the replacement hoses Ford branded or something else?

I'd love those wheels on mine instead of SP. . . They look awesome, good job buddy.

2 hours ago, Taylor22 said:

Thought at first youd just changed diffuser but from your thread I see it's an entire bumper piece. Looks awesome I want the R's style diffuser but it's £300 which is putting me off a bit. How much did you pay for yours? Alloys are mint also I've not seen them around before. 

Well put it this way buddy the full bumper preped painted and test fitted and put on and the custom exhaust works out just under £1K! :O and thats with discounts on the fitting painting and the bumper on buying bumper itself and a discount on the custom too :O but is worth it to me i saved alot since january :) and im not even half way haha

45 minutes ago, opr said:

Looks great, I'm well jealous of the engine bay. Are the replacement hoses Ford branded or something else?

Mountune my friend :D ! 

8 minutes ago, MPX309 said:

I'd love those wheels on mine instead of SP. . . They look awesome, good job buddy.

Thanks man! Wee bit of info on the wheels for @Taylor22 too :D 
They are RS replicas of the mk2 focus RS they are rare now as ford had them melted down due to copyright so now they are hard to come bye i drove from up here in scotland to blackpool to collect them thats how rare they were lol and as you say look good too :D am keeping them forever haha 

I will be done for Ford Fair this year! :D so if your there give a shout to me am sure ye wont miss me :) 

That looks fantastic, totally transformed the car!

• Like 1

here here, amazing transformation. looks great. you doing the front too?

I think it looks awesome like so definitely worth it, what size are the alloys

this looks incredible mate. big fan of the colour too!

That looks RS !!! Very nice one little thing I dont like the alloys lol team dynamics would suit better !

Spot on that mate! That diffuser!! 

Your eyebrows? Have them sprayed? Or wrapped? 

Looks class!

It's been a while since I've seen what you've done to your car, mate! Buttttt, it looks sweet! The eyebrows look amazing, exhaust set up looks spot on and those alloys finish the job nicely!  Great stuff!  Don't go spoiling it now! :P

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/05/2016 at 9:34 PM, CREED said:

That looks fantastic, totally transformed the car!

thanks man! 

On 20/05/2016 at 10:10 PM, supraking said:

here here, amazing transformation. looks great. you doing the front too?

have to wait and see ;) 

On 20/05/2016 at 10:49 PM, Taylor22 said:

I think it looks awesome like so definitely worth it, what size are the alloys? 

17s buddy :D 

On 21/05/2016 at 11:35 PM, LewisZetec said:

this looks incredible mate. big fan of the colour too!

thanks mate thats why a got here in first place hehe 

On 22/05/2016 at 7:49 PM, Cablelad said:

Looking sweet Para.

Cheers matey :D 

On 24/05/2016 at 3:14 PM, Patrico777 said:

That looks RS !!! Very nice one little thing I dont like the alloys lol team dynamics would suit better !

haha the wheels are RS wheels :P well reps that are rare now so dont come up on sale anymore but when they do its like gold dust! :P 

On 24/05/2016 at 3:46 PM, fraserrg said:

Car looks amazing mate. 

cheers ma man! 

On 24/05/2016 at 5:21 PM, Cookey09 said:

Spot on that mate! That diffuser!! 

Your eyebrows? Have them sprayed? Or wrapped? 

Looks class!

Full Bumper! not just diffuser! :P 
sprayed mate to match ma colour (nautical blue) 

On 25/05/2016 at 10:46 PM, ukcal said:

It's been a while since I've seen what you've done to your car, mate! Buttttt, it looks sweet! The eyebrows look amazing, exhaust set up looks spot on and those alloys finish the job nicely!  Great stuff!  Don't go spoiling it now! :P

@ukcal cheers man rest of bodykit is going on soon :D start of july rest should be on including sideskirts :D 
what would you call spoiling it? 
im not into lowering it more or camber going for sporty oem look :P 

cheers for all the good things said! :D the sound of the exhaust is lovely too i accidentally set a car alarm off on sunday there! haha 
even tho my exhaust is not loud but is VERY deep
 i can upload a video if you all wish to hear it but need a subwoofer/surround sound/pc Speakers with sub to hear it as normal Speakers will not hear the deep tone of the exhaust 
if you fancy the exhaust video give a shout and a will upload a couple :)

• Like 1

Bumper. Diffuser. Looks sweet then mate!😉 

Howd you go about spraying them to match your colour? Local spray shop? Did you just take them in and ask them to match your fez? And what price we talking mate? 

On 6/15/2016 at 8:42 AM, Cookey09 said:

Bumper. Diffuser. Looks sweet then mate!😉 

Howd you go about spraying them to match your colour? Local spray shop? Did you just take them in and ask them to match your fez? And what price we talking mate? 

Cheers buddy! 
a have to take mines to a body shop got good reputation with them give me discounts because mines is a pearl paint a need them to do it 
well just to give you a example rear bumper fitted prepped primed painted and custom exhaust with price of buying bumper too talking just under £1k just for the rear mate 

• Like 2

Ah right I see! Looks brilliant mate! 

Well done! 

Cant wait until I'm 21, get my engine sorted out then! Colour code, induction kit. 

How much for your eyebrows spraying? 

a dont actually know how much as a get deals more things i add in the bigger the discount 2bh lol :P 
got this in other day there and waiting on sideskirts comes today or tomorrow 

13441678_1122478451149666_1742337319_o.jpg

9 minutes ago, L22EEW said:

Looks naff! :wink3:

hawl turnip! :P 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club