Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bike Carrier

Pudding2

Hi I have read that there are people out there that use High Mount Bike Carriers on the SMAX. Can anyone tell if they have used the Halfords High Mount and the Peruzzo Venezia models. I have a 2013 SMAX and would really appreciate peoples feed back if these work, and also importantly how/where they fix/ position the lower bike carrier support? Pictures if possible would be much appreciated! I have days before my ability to return one of them expires! Do i position on the composite part of the Boot or above the number plate around the FORD badge and is it possible to open the boot still ( i didn't think so!) How happy are other ford users and is it suitable for 2 adult and a childs bike? Thanks in advance, any help or advice gratefully received!

• 3 weeks later...

I havent used them, but, I have seen mixed reviews on using high mount carriers on the SMAX, apparently the bootlid doesnt have the strength to support it and risks damage.