Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford

The1nonly1

Hi all, I'm in the market for a new car as the turbo on my 2008 Focus 1.6 TDCi has gone. I've been told it's either a new turbo which isn't guaranteed to last or new engine. I don't think there is much point in me getting this fixed as it has 122,000 miles now and feel that it's time to move on plus I'd like a new car anyway

I've been looking at the Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.0 EcoBoost 3 door and have been priced £12,395 through carwow with Burns Garages Ford and £152.28 per month on 3 year PCP. I've been looking on Drive The Deal as well but not sure how they work, the price is considerably less at £10,594.60 for the 3 door and £11,098.60 for the 5 door for the same spec and model (Drive The Deal includes the £900 deposit allowance from ford already in the price and the carwow quote doesn't). My deposit would be £2,000 so I'd be looking at £9495 through carwow and £8594.60 and £9098.60 for the 3 or 5 door through Drive The Deal for the amount of credit borrowed. Even without a quote from Drive The Deal I'd still be saving money on a 3 year PCP from what I can tell, Is that correct?

Can anyone who has used Drive The Deal before explain the process you went through, how far the car was away and roughly how long it takes to complete? Please tell me as much as you can.

Thanks.

Have you been to a dealership? It depends what exactly you're wanting but I have seen them lower than 12,395.

You can get a Zetec for 10,945 from http://www.trustfordonline.co.uk/new-car-offers/ford-fiesta/zetec/

Also try these out, a guy on here told me about them and they have some shockingly good prices! http://www.perrys.co.uk/ford-fiesta

I went to the dealership and they told me the same as carwow at £12,395.

The Zetec trust ford online has ins't the ecoboost engine I was looking for neither do perrys.

24 minutes ago, The1nonly1 said:

I went to the dealership and they told me the same as carwow at £12,395.

The Zetec trust ford online has ins't the ecoboost engine I was looking for neither do perrys.

So you mean Zetec S then...?

I just bought through DriveTheDeal. Their price was better than CarWow but they don't tell you which dealership the car will come from so it could be anywhere in the country.

Thanks for the information. I think i'll stick to the dealers I have and the prices due to the fact that they are close to me.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club